7 Pot varieties/strains available...

I have the following available for a meager donation to a worthy cause...am asking $6 each for the following that are in 3.5" containers...no shipping...you come to my house and pick them up....by the way, that $6 figure is the same thing I was selling them for back in 2008 and when all things are said and done that just about pays the bills...my electricity bill is rediculous..

1 - 7 Pot Infinity

1 - 7 Pot Jonah

1 - 7 Pot Primo

3 - 7 Pot Chiguanas Strain #2

1 - 7 Pot Philliperv

1 - Morouga Red (small plant)

2 - 7 Pot Brown Bonnet Shaped

2 - 7 Pot Barrackpore Chocolate

I will update this thread as the season goes on with "extra's" I have available...the picture shows the plants....

02-16-12a004.jpg

I wished I lived closer, the 7 Pot Philliperv sounds interesting!!

Yup...I know him...matter of fact back in the winter of 2007, I was looking for Naga Morich seeds and got some from him...they grew into tree's...I don't remember whether I sent him some of my 7 Pot seeds or not...if I did, chances are these are from my original strain from Trinidad...

AND they are the biggest 7 Pots so far....

Yup...I know him...matter of fact back in the winter of 2007, I was looking for Naga Morich seeds and go some from him...they grew into tree's...I don't remember whether I sent him some of my 7 Pot seeds or not...if I did, chances are these are from my original strain from Trinidad...

AND they are the biggest 7 Pots so far....

It's just "TORTURE"!! :fire:

Boy do I wish a trip to Texas was in the cards!!! I'd be very happy to have some of those plants. But MN is a long way from you..one day at a time, I will make it down there one of these years.

I brought two of these 7 Pots home last night and I've been smiling ever since. Really, these plants are beautiful. Thanks again AJ! It was a pleasure to meet you. I'll post some pictures throughout the year for sure.

1 - 7 Pot Infinity

1 - 7 Pot Jonah

1 - 7 Pot Primo

1 - 7 Pot Philliperv

2 - Morouga Red

1 - 7 Pot Brown Bonnet Shaped

1 - 7 Pot Barrackpore Chocolate

3- Yellow Scorpion CARDI

3 - Yellow TS SR

1- Morouga Yellow - SR

2- TS Green JR

Updated list - I will have a few Indian types by Monday/Tuesday...depends on how many I get transplanted....

Updated List:

1 - 7 Pot Infinity

1 - 7 Pot Jonah

2 - Morouga Red

1 - 7 Pot Brown Bonnet Shaped

1 - 7 Pot Barrackpore Chocolate

3- Yellow Scorpion CARDI

3 - Yellow TS SR

1- Morouga Yellow - SR

1- TS Green JR

Updated list - I will have a few Indian types by Monday/Tuesday...depends on how many I get transplanted.... as is evident, I didn't transplant the indian varieties yet...

dang why must you be so far away :( i guess ill have to wait and hope that scientists invent teleportation devices so i can travel to get some plants lol

Back