• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Too Quick ..... ???

I sowed my ghost pepper seeds on Dec, 4 and they sprouted about 7 to 14 days later. Anyways, it's been 70 days since they sprouted and a couple of plants already have their first flower. Isn't it too early ? plants are not even 10" high. They are a bit small. My GP are inside a grow tent with T5 lights... They have been on 18/6 light schedule since they sprouted...
I will post pics tomorrow with first flowers .. :)
Cheers..

Nice im sure all it means is that you are doing a Great Job, Maybe You are the Plant Whisper

:) thanks Orozcolenche... I thought superhots would start flowering when they reached a hight of maybe 2 to 3 feet ?? I'm a bit surprised they started to flower so early and not even a foot tall...

Mine were about the same as yours, flowered at around 85 days, and just over a foot tall! Now, at 110 days, they've grown to over 2 feet tall, and blooms everywhere!

Sounds like you're doing it right!! I would pinch of the buds, at some point they're just going to slow the plants growth down and we don't want that. Just keep on doing what you're doing!!

wow grow lights speed em up big time, my TS take 2-3 times as long. They are on a screened in patio with a roof, I should put a grow light over them.

As I promised, here's the picture of my first ghost pepper flower of 2012 . Enjoy.... :) isn't she gorgeous..?

2163768-T800600.jpg

Back