Hello from Long Island New York

Hello all. my name is Jon and I live on Long Island. I have posted a few times already but thought it a good time to introduce. Presently it is one of the warmest february's in history so I have taken to starting all af my plants early this year. I do peppers but also many of the other veggie garden typicals. I have turned the dashboard of my Honda Fit into a small greenhouse and have my plants growing in the parking lot where I work on the days that allow for it. I go out there at lunch and turn on sports radio and keep them company (or is it the other way around?). Growing is only one of my hobbies, along with playing guitar, BBQ/smoking, and messing around with video editing and movie making. Hopefully I can get some good pics of the Honda greenhouse and post them soon. It's pretty bizzarre looking, but who will be laughing when he has peppers and tomatoes in May?

This is a great forum and I love the diversity. Lots of good people here. Looking forward to sharing.

Jon.

Hi Jon! :welcome: to the forum. I enjoyed your thread about the dashboard greenhouse :cool:
Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your garden as the season progresses,
good luck!

Welcome! Nice idea on the dashboard green house! I'm eager to see some pictures.

My Dad's from way out east in Greenport. I still go out there every now and then to visit my uncle who lives out there.

Back