wanted WTB seeds & more seeds

Hello everyone, noobie here looking to buy some seeds. I bought some off ebay which doesn't seem to be a good idea after reading posts. Haven't got them yet but thought I would see whats out there. I have these seeds coming
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Negro de Valle
White Habenero
Bhut Jolokia Pepper
I'm lookig to maybe buy 25-50 seeds of different kind of hot peppers
Any info would be great!!!
Thanks

where did you order them from, (who was the supplier off ebay).. depending on who it was, some people might be able to let you know if they are good or not

I believe if you search the forums here, (specifically the one that is strictly for info and ratings on vendors......) you will find what you are looking for. Also look around....you can get them for free around here....(SHHHHHHHHHHH! DON'T TELL ANYONE...)

Pepperlovers, Jungle Rain, The Hippy Seed Company, Rainbow Chillies, Refining Fire Chillies , Pepperjoe's- has a combo, Bakerspeppers- many suppliers , so many

Well, I spent thousands on E Bay. Then, joined TheHot Pepper- those seeds sit on the shelf as a lesson to me.

hey send me a pm ill check out my stock of what i have ill be able to suply you 10-20 seeds of a few varieties :)

Alex :)

Back