wanted Looking for black/purple and white peppers (medium-superhot)

Looking to trade (though I only have a handful of seeds of different kinds), or I don't mind paypalling a few bucks over to buy some seeds from someone. I'm already stocked with basically a starter kit of everything under the sun superhot-wise, but now I'm looking for a few purple hots and a few possibly white hots, although the only one I know off hand is a white habanero.

I wanted to get a color variety in my garden this year, plus I want to tinker with some cross-pollenation, in hopes to make possibly some rare colors on some well-known species.

Looking for in particular:

white habanero
black cluster
black scorpion tongues (which look awesome.)
purple bhut jolokias
purple cardi peppers
pimenta neyde (black/purple in color)
filius blue peppers

Open to other suggestions of types of peppers, but I like the black/purple ones especially the ones that have black stems/leaves as well, or a mix of black and green leaves.

Of course if someone can find me THESE rarities I may have to give a few more bucks for them, lol.

"Pepper of the black island" (assuming it's fake, since I only see one pic of it):
bluepepper_thumb.jpg

blue bell peppers:
5608343492_d905f7a89e_z.jpg

PM me if you have most of these for sale/trade and what you would like in return. I don't have a crazy amount of seeds per superhot type, but I figured paypal is easiest, and I know I'm good for throwing a few bucks someone's way for their trouble and to cover postage as well. Thanks.

Frank

Well then next project is getting stable seeds for said whities, lol. My project would be trying to get whatever I can of different colors, and messing with a few flowers of each.

Imagine trini blue scorpions or purple ones? Blue Douglahs? Either case, I want a variety of colors, so if anyone has any other white/purple/black/blue seeds, I'm game, depending. Of course they need to be semi-stable at least, lol.

Hey, I may be able to part with a few of the following:

Peruvian White Habanero
White Jalapeno
White Bhut Jolokia
Peruvian Purple
Purple UFO
White Pearl Habanero
Small White Habanero
Purple Bell
Purple Cayenne

I may also have others in that color range, I will look through my seed catalog and let you know. If you are interested, please send a PM my way and we'll discuss the particulars. Several of them, I may only be able to part with less than 5 seeds, since that's all I have left, but I can check my seeds to be sure on which ones will be that low of a count.

Good luck in your search,
Karl

"Pepper of the black island" (assuming it's fake, since I only see one pic of it):
bluepepper_thumb.jpg

Notice how the fingers look yellow? Like the light being reflected onto them is from a yellow pepper? Hmmmmm...just sayin. Plus, they claim it to be from pududu island...no such place that I can find.

This pepper is false ....
As there is no reference to Black Island or Pududu, or even Blue Pepper ...
If it really existed would already be circulating around the world and being sold at the price of black diamond.

A nice effect Photoshop
ha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tuca

As far as seeds go...the only one I have that is listed is Purple Bhut, but my #s are very low. So I was hoping to hold on to the few I have left. I can give you the vendor that I ordered from if you would like.

I appreciate the responses, first off, I'm not looking for too many seeds, sometimes 5 can be fine. I normally have been planting 3 of each seed type I get anyway, and have had decent success rates growing indoors until winter.

@stc3248 - good call on that, I only gave it a quick look since it was on a blog site with other more credible odd veggies, but I did suspect it was photoshopped, being that's the only picture on a google image search, lol. The blue bell peppers are a definite to exist I'd assume, bells come in nearly every color now.

@Hendrix1326 - No problem if you have low quantities, I don't want to drain anyone out of their inventory.

I'll get back to some of you tonight, thanks guys.

Look at the blue bell - see how the green is kind of funky? I used to work as a graphic artist... I can vouch for that picture being a fake as well... There may well be a blue bell out there some where, but that picture is not a picture of one.

Look how easy it is to see that it is an assembly (photoshop), the brightness of blue pepper is also ...
Good ... good ... I liked this Jalablue
hahaha.
Tuca

Well done stc, but still a photoshop - you just refined the area of effect to the pepper... It was once purple... You just tweaked the colors back towards white a bit.

You can see it in the cameras flash, the filter didn't fully remove the purple hues, and on an authenticaly colored picture the flash wouldn't have been purple :P

Well played everyone....so yeah, anyone else have any seeds to possibly sell/trade? Looking more to just deal with shipping within the US (though I appreciate the international offers, that means you too @tucabail, and good call on the blue box, I didn't even notice that part :halo: )

Back