trade Have naga morich to trade!

Looking for trinidad scorpion and fatalli. For some reason I have not been able to get any. Also might be interested in any other good burners, and now good tomato vatieties as well.

Thanks

Slinter, Peppermania is carrying Trinidad Scorpion pepper seeds, or were you looking to make a trade for them?

Wow, I have been gone a while! I am now looking for any good tomato varieties. Sorry for not getting back to people!

Cheezy, how is the flavor on each of those, other then the habs. I am not familiar with them. Thanks

I have some Pomodoro toms 30-50 seeds available, they are an heirloom tom from Florence a beefy steak variety fruit to about 350grams. Id be keen to swap for some naga morich if thats cool.

Scorpion
Please pm me.

Slinter said:
Wow, I have been gone a while! I am now looking for any good tomato varieties. Sorry for not getting back to people!

Cheezy, how is the flavor on each of those, other then the habs. I am not familiar with them. Thanks

The cat yellow is like a nice hot (yellow) cayenne. Maybe slightly sweeter.

The vietnamese minis have great heat and flavor. It is great also because it grows wide and low. It doesn't block other plants as far as light.

The pumpkin paprikas have no heat but are the sweetest paprikas I have ever grown.

Let me know!

LUCKYDOG said:
Cheezy do you dry and grind the paprikas and use them as you would in recipes?

Oh hell yes! That is all I grow them for. I grow Guajillo and red bells for fresh mild peppers. The paprika powders are so great in place of storebought powder. Unbelieveable difference.

Interesting..... would be great in my Q'ing rubs... I'll have to grow some. Are their some that are hotter??? have you smoked any???

Lol, absolutely. That and my smoked red jalapeno powder are worth 50x their weight in gold. No joke.

They will elevate your rubs to the next level.

Back