• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

InfinityHeat's Greenhouse and Garden 2012

Grow log of my greenhouse and garden. I hope people dont mind but not all will be peppers. but dont worry most will be:P
i mainly have 7 pot varieties this year. But a bunch of other plants. If anyone wants to know any specifics on some of the non pepper plants just ask:)
Will be updating regularly

b079a567.jpg

Greenhouse. Got it for christmas. Really nice, 10 x 20.

e44bafbe.jpg

Set up a small potting table in the corner since not allowed to use the sun room anymore

7b74fe4a.jpg

Needed two 1500watt? heaters to keep it above 60 throughout the winter. I think this winter im just going to fill it with greens
Maybe a few tropicals right next to the heater

2dcef96a.jpg

Some pepper plants i tried to overwinter from late season last year. Did fine but i think i should of taken all the leaves off because they got pretty much destroyed by aphids and spidermites

da566bf1.jpg

Tomato plant that has already got a ton of tomatos growing:)
I think i could probably have some growing all year in the greenhouse and get fruit all four seasons

05c8ac84.jpg

A bunch of my greens that are soon to be planted in the garden. and some ground cherries to the side.

dacdad0d.jpg

Herbs

4977891c.jpg

Peach habanero from very late season last year. Tons of flowers but they all fall off. Which is better for me cause i dont really want peppers on it when its that small, but dont feel like picking buds off.

79dac6e0.jpg

Goji berries and kiowano melons

600d3d1c.jpg

Some of my peppers from this year. Have a bunch more under grow lights in my room

17b0cd78.jpg

More of the ones currently in the greenhouse. Iv got 2 white 7 pods, 2 yellow 7 pods, 1 jonah 7 pod, 3 trinidad scorpions, 1 Bhut and 1 trinidad seasoning.

Thats all for now. I'll have more on the greenhouse and garden as it comes.

Happy growing and let this season be a great one! :D

InfinityHeat :fireball:

Nice greenhouse. Do you have snow in your area? How did it
handle it? Great to have 200 square feet! Good luck with your garden.

Nice greenhouse. Do you have snow in your area? How did it
handle it? Great to have 200 square feet! Good luck with your garden.

We had a pretty mild winter this year. Some snow about twice but the green house handled it pretty well. Just had to keep both heaters full blast. The greenhouse seems to handle well in heavy rain, snow, and strong winds just fine.

Havent been able to post an update as nothing has really happend. But heres a small one

new set in grow box

9089a48d.jpg

29a20074.jpg

27944264.jpg

12 new plants from cross country nursery
56fb6b65.jpg

And all my plants that i thought were goners from massive aphid attack are starting to come back:D

5851c831.jpg

nother update soon once i get it into the ground

Back