INTRODUCING OL' Man Stillmanz Boutique chilli sauce

Hi guys here is a link to some of our range, our web site is still in production but our ebay shop gives you an idea.
We have some interesting fruit based habanero sauce which I think a few of you would be very interested in some for the medium heat lover and some for those who won't it to make you sweat.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Ol-Man-Stillmanz-Hot-Chilli-Sauce

OK guys hope you come and have a look see.
pm me or contact us through the ebay shop for more information regarding OS postaging and we may be able to work out a discount to members of this forum.

Mick

The link is now working guys, we changed a few images around yesterday and for some reason it took a few hours to load.
Sorry for any inconvienience;)

Mick

I'm gonna have to get back in the sauce kitchen.. stocks are dwindling rapidly, we sold a record 47 bottles this week through our cafe and ebay shop.
It may not seem remarkable to some of the bigger sauce guys here but in Oz in my city from my seafood cafe takeaway its not bad.
Wait until the fatalii pineapple jerk comes on line I got a feeling that ones gonna by numbered hot and magic to taste.

You guys are the bomb (in a good way lol)
Mick

I sure am, If anyone is intersted they can email the shop email or pm me here and we can work a shipping cost out. I will be updating the site soon. Its only been active for a few weeks and initially we were just providing it as a dry run for our website but we have sold quite a few bottles this week which for a new set up is very promising... we are getting there but its all baby steps.

Mick

Thats great news the sauce is moving for you mate. Hardly surprising given the quality.
I'll have to remember to bring my camera next time to get some pics of the cafe for the forum.

fatalii pineapple jerk - Ooooohhhh Yeah, that stuff will be a hit.

You tried the prototype fatalii pineapple jerk a while back, I've tweeked the recipe a bit for more tange and we are chasing some serious heat this time round. If the Devilstongue/ fatalii plantation goes to plan we should actually have some pods.

By all means bring the camera next time your up, Marita is going out to the importers today to pic up more bits and peices... she's gone mad on the whole morrocan meets Mexico meets Trinadad thing. lol
People come walk in and go.."so...you guys really like chilli eh?"

Mick

Omri, after reading your posts, I've come to believe that you would be an interesting guy to spend a day around the smoker with.

Just because I said like JalapeƱos? what's weird about that? :O
You can grill them, fry them, cook with them and just make some salad out of them. :D
Well I guess that's a compliment, so thanks. :)

Kato shooting you a pm regarding price, freight is a bit expensive but suprisingly not as expensive as when I send to the UK which is weird.

The pack I selected is:

"Mango paw paw and Habanero." medium sweet and very versitile.

"Fire". tangy pineaple and lime habanero hot sauce

"Inferno". Mangos, pineapple, habanero lime and my special
pequins ina very tasty sauce with a good creeping heat.

"Limited edition Texas pequin hot sauce". Our take on the classic thin American hot sauces with a interesting twist.
This one we only can do in short runs and so naturally is one of my best sellers:rolleyes:
(people get that crazed look in there eye when I tell them they can't have there "texas chilli burger" because we sold out of sauce:lol:)

Ok well just pm me and we can work out finer details there.

Mick

Stillmanz - just make things easier on us Americans and pack up and move to America. We offer a larger population base, and most importantly I'm here. If you move to a large city, your vegemite should still be available too.

If I were to move anywere it would be the Northern Territorry of Australia. Buy a little bar somewere by the coast, beers and a complete hot food menu. I could do that.

Mick

Back