Hi from Cayman Brac

Hi All,

Stumbled across this forum as I've been looking to grow some chillis from seed and I'm hoping for some advise and hopefully somewhere to share my success story ;)

FOX

The Caymans are awesome! I actually popped the question to my wife about 60 feet under at Devil's Grotto off the coast of Grand Cayman.

gday FOX and welcome to THP from the Great Land Down Under. you've come to the right place to learn about growing chiles and to brag about your successes!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm (or should that be HOT) welcome.

I'm a Brit working in the Cayman Islands (Cayman Brac) as a dive guide/instructor, there's not much going on here on the Island so I was hoping to have a dabble with some chilli growing.

I'm a big fan of spicy food, being English my first love is Indian Food (obviously :) ) and working in the Caribbean Jerk Chicken/Pork comes a very close second!

I've got a few questions about growing which i'll post in due course.

Again, thanks for the :onfire: welcome!

FOX

DEFCON Creator said:
The Caymans are awesome! I actually popped the question to my wife about 60 feet under at Devil's Grotto off the coast of Grand Cayman.

I don't know that dive site, or any on Grand for that matter, but we certainly have some good diving here, highly recommended!

Back