JCR Smoked Pepper Goodness.

Well my family raves about it any way! Jalapenos and Cayennes smoked over delicious Cumquat wood, Thai Suns, orange Habaneros, yellow and red 7pots for a bit of kick, a dash of garlic and black pepper, and viola! The heat range is that of a Bhut. I have about 20oz available. Will ship it out the same day the order comes in (Obviously other than Sundays, and legal holidays).

Your mouth will thank you.

The price is 7.50$ a baggie. Each baggie weighs .75 oz. or 3 baggies for 20$

Free Shipping!
Paypal, USA only.

IMG_2771.jpg

Im down, I know Im hooked once I open a thread for some sick powdah

Powdah Face

Thats an imaginary pepper hero that I just made up and am currently thinking about.....but anyways, hook it up with some of that elegant powder!

PM me your paypal e-mail and I'll send you the dough!

(PM'ing you is not working)

Alex

This "spice" is excellent and well-rounded, likely our default now for sous vide ...

Since we're almost out of the free bag he sent w/ an auction sfrb, I had to place an order ...

Well done, sir ...

I can totally relate as to why your family loves it, great stuff bro!

The first night I received it, definatley tasted it with my eyes......lol told you about that one,

You have created a truly unique flavor here, I have not found one thing that it does not go well with, tonights embellishment was satay shrimp and hunan chicken, again its a win for the blend!

The scotch bonnet powder is dope as well, the saffron color and the jerk kick really hit the spot, I found that mixing this one into stocks and broths is supreme brochacho.

My stomach does thank you, however my eyes do not.... ;)

Good Vibes,

Alex

Back