• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Yellow brain strain or yellow 7 pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what i ordered... BRAINS STRAINS.....

IMAG1529-2.jpg

THIS IS WHAT I GOT!! What do y'all think??? majority are long??? are these the real deal....ALL OF THEM ARE BRAINS??

cce76928.jpg
90493bf9.jpg

Yellow 7's can be smooth, brainy,bumpy. The SR strain seems to be gnarlier and brainy looking. What everyone is "brain" washing people with is the SR strain.

My SR strain immature pods. These are all on the same plant.
2012-05-31_17-59-48_59.jpg

2012-05-31_17-58-44_527.jpg

2012-05-31_17-59-08_928.jpg

" i cut u a deal and u say I did u wrong??.I'm sorry u feel they are not what u ordered..bht I assure u they came off brain strain yellow plants..the same ones u pictured first...same plants...pods vary on every plant.....I'm sorry u didn't enjoy the pods...but they are what I shipped to u..."

I'm sure most of you know who this is already. I tried to touch basis. But to no avail. I'm the one that's wrong I guess. I know things ripen. But to have 90% already turning orange or were orange. I really got the short end of it. We try to support each other. But I guess there are some who don't have customer/social skills. Just my 2 cents. Or should I say $50

Buddy of mine tasted. "bland". No citrus flavor.

I didn't ask for a refund because I thought my complain was clear enough for the person to make corrections either money back. Or send the real brain

I think the person selling those pods should make 100% sure the seed stock they get is pure. If they grow hundreds of hybrids, its sad, but they should sell it as hybrids, not what they thought what its supposed to be.

Honestly, I can't believe that Dale is pulling this BS. The pods you got were NOT the pods that were in the photo. The yellow brain strain are distinctive and YES there are some variations, however, if you have a yellow brain strain that is putting off pods like this, it is not a yellow brain strain. It is sad if this is the way things are going to go down in the future. He is pushing out a TON of pods and whether or not he is overpriced would be completely negated if the pods that you got were the right type.

King, you need to ask for your money back or replacement. Do not expect Dale to just offer it up, but you paid for Brain Strain pods and did not get them. If he is selling those as Brain Strain pods, then that in itself is wrong. PJ's photo is yellow brain strain, yours are not. Sorry about your problems, but you need to be the one to speak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back