Defcon NFL Playoff Special!

Greetings all!
Well, it's that time once again, when teams will meet on the gridiron for the NFL Playoffs. Now, what goes with Playoff Football better than a big heap of wings? NOTHING! (Well, maybe beer). Anyway, due to popular demand, we are offering a great deal. We have supersized all of our wing bottles, to 32 OUNCES!

32 ounces will do about 20 pounds of wings, so it's good for nearly any party. The prices are quite good as well, they are as follows:
Defense Condition #3 - 32 ounce bottle $15.00
Defense Condition #2 - 32 ounce bottle $16.00
Defense Condition #1 - 32 ounce bottle $25.00

We only made a limited run of these puppies, so get 'em while they're hot (no pun intended). www.defconsauces.com

bentalphanerd said:
one of each sounds good - maybe a few other aussies willing to throw in for same if bulk buy is better.

That's cool. My wife is working on the freight charges right now. If you're looking to pool orders, remember, I can't send HUGE boxes to Australia, they're pretty strict about sizes.

Hey, just curious, how long will this be running? I've almost convinced my parents to order me some (Look in the sky! There's a pig!), but they won't do it 'til after Christmas is over...>.>

If the promotion is still going on then, I know what I'm getting ^.^

~Trexxen

Trexxen said:
Hey, just curious, how long will this be running? I've almost convinced my parents to order me some (Look in the sky! There's a pig!), but they won't do it 'til after Christmas is over...>.>

If the promotion is still going on then, I know what I'm getting ^.^

~Trexxen

Too funny. Well, if you'd like us to put a few to the side, we'd be more than happy. As stated before, these things are going "stupid" fast. That being said, I always put a few away for the bloggers before everyone else. Act quick!

Got home yesterday & picked the parcel up from the P.O today. I wont be hooking into it for a week or two but let you know when I do.

~cheers

Back