• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

My first glog and my first bhut Jolokia plants

This is my Fist Glog.

This is my first attempt at growing super hot peppers The Bhut Jolokia is my first super hot pepper grow here are a few pics of my first bhut's.
pepperplants-142.jpg

pepperplants-14.jpg

pepperplants-132.jpg

pepperplants-13.jpg

There are 4 plants and i think they are doing very well, they have some evil looking peppers on them already.

How long did it take from seedlings to producing chiles? I've got 2 seedlings that seem to be growing so slowly I think it would be next summer by the time they produce anything. They look really healthy but just aren't growing like all my other chile plants, my first go around with bhuts.

It's my first time also these plants are around 2 months old i think. I am waiting on them to ripen now and that's taking forever,

NICE PODS! Hey slade did you start those cherry seeds this year or are you waiting to start them next year if im right you have a pretty long growing season and do you think you might be able to save me some seeds from them pods when they ripen up Thanks Tyler

NICE PODS! Hey slade did you start those cherry seeds this year or are you waiting to start them next year if im right you have a pretty long growing season and do you think you might be able to save me some seeds from them pods when they ripen up Thanks Tyler

Hell yeah Tyler, i put some of them in dirt today and you know i will hook you up when they get ripe.

Back