• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Chocolate Big Bang Naga

My buddy Todd aka Tmudder and I are looking for these seeds. Apparently Jimmy Sweet and his buddy Josh hooked up Ted with a pod on Youtube. Any info on how to score some seeds would be greatly appreciated. Will do $ or sasbe for the seeds. Thanks!

you could ask Potowie...he was the originator or at least one of the first to grow them...maybe he was not the originator, I just don't remember, but P is your best bet IMO...

Have you tried any of tmudders hot sauces yet mega? Me and my neighbor are going to purchase some soon. Hopefully next week when he gets back to town.

Yeah i had planned on getting a bottle of the Scorch! That rainbow relish looks badass!
\

Ya, it sounds really good to me too! He said he is gonna send me some soon! Are you subbed to my YT? If not check me out I've done lots of reviews. Most of my reviews are Todds stuff :)

The pepper Ted got looked so cool. I'm also interested in this pepper since the jolokia flavor is my favorite. Let me know if you need help stabilizing.

I could remember that name from somewhere... I searched the web and found it at semillas.de... But since Potawie says it isn't stable I don't know if it is the one you are searching for...

I'm quite sure semillas got some of my seeds and is selling unstable crosses. Thats why I now try to never trade/giveaway unstable seeds and I try not to use any fancy names for crosses until stable

Back