closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 ozs of super hots starts at 1.00 free shipping pay pal only no pic and no names of the peppers what peppers are ripe in my patch if you do not like what you get send back for full refund plus return shipping cost. thanks and good luck ends on 8-4-12 6pm end date move to 8-4-12 thanks

Seeing as this doesn't end until 8-5 I'm going to let you bask in temporary glory. Best be watching for my sniper bid! :rofl:

I got some dried pods from Alabama a month or two back.....she is very honest and has nice peppers. I posted some pictures of her plants, they were huge.

Good luck on the bidding

Seeing as this doesn't end until 8-5 I'm going to let you bask in temporary glory. Best be watching for my sniper bid! :rofl:

Are you challenging me to a duel?

sixguns at high noon.

highplains.jpg

$8

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]hotpeppergirlalabama can you contact me for my info, "The member hotpeppergirlalabama cannot receive any new messages" [/background]

IF you can contact her i think she moved the date to 8/4 but hell i haven't a clue.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]
Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:28 AM[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]
8 ozs of super hots starts at 1.00 free shipping pay pal only no pic and no names of the peppers what peppers are ripe in my patch if you do not like what you get send back for full refund plus return shipping cost. thanks and good luck ends on 8-4-12 6pm end date move to 8-4-12 thanks [/background]

good luck man, maybe since you have MONEY she will contact you if you win, i have been trying all day and i guess im just being ignored lol

good luck man, maybe since you have MONEY she will contact you if you win, i have been trying all day and i guess im just being ignored lol

I'm retracting my bid till this gets sorted out. changing the end date is not cool.

This was originally set to end on 8-5,
was it changed to 8-3, then 8-4? is that the deal?

Otherwise it should still end on 8-5, and we can all keep bidding.

no need for that man, make your bid if i get my stuff sorted out i may just try to out bid you lmao :rofl:

I just don't think its very kool that i have to leave my address out in a open thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back