The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 49,135 posts
  • aka:Pookie, Satan Claus
  • (x3)

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

^

You actually don't need all those steps.

You can find the image, right click your mouse to "Copy image", and "Paste" in thp editor.  ;)

Watch this....

aXxBIXM.jpg

#42 Charmeleon

Charmeleon

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:01 PM

I don't often have difficulty figuring things out, especially computer stuff. But I just had to search the forum to learn how to upload images (this topic wasn't even a result; it was this post that got me here) so perhaps this topic should have more visibility. What do you think?

For example pinned and moved to the Suggestions and Support subforum. Or linked to, either from a new pinned "FAQ" topic in Suggestions and Support, or from the Site Rules as new members will might be reading that.

.......FAQ being in quotations because I don't have any direct evidence of this being a frequent question  :doh: Maybe I'm just losing my smarts

#43 The_NorthEast_ChileMan

The_NorthEast_ChileMan

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • aka:NECM

Posted 28 September 2019 - 10:10 AM

I don't often have difficulty figuring things out, especially computer stuff. But I just had to search the forum to learn how to upload images (this topic wasn't even a result; it was this post that got me here) so perhaps this topic should have more visibility. What do you think?

For example pinned and moved to the Suggestions and Support subforum. Or linked to, either from a new pinned "FAQ" topic in Suggestions and Support, or from the Site Rules as new members will might be reading that.

.......FAQ being in quotations because I don't have any direct evidence of this being a frequent question  :doh: Maybe I'm just losing my smarts

Hey Charmeleon, how's it going in your neck of Taxachusetts?

Are you having issues posting from a phone or computer? Along with this thread an older one (Pre-phone posting era.) that you can review at.>Posting Pictures...

I have read that there is a limit on pix uploading to THP via phone, both size and number, noted here.>Picture Format Restrictions/Requirements?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests