• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

200 trinidad butch t seeds worth

Hey guys what do you think 200 trinidad butch t scorpion sees worth at a wholesale price. Someone has a hot sauce shop and said he pays 29.95 per 100 seeds. You guys think thats a good deal? And also he wants the fruit with them
For extra. What do you think a good price for the pods also? Thanks guys

If he is wanting pods and wants to be sure that what he is getting is the real deal --- then I'd suggest getting them straight from ButchT -- he has an ad in the marketplace on this forum currently for 1\4 Lb of pods for $19.95 (shipping included using a SFRB) --- Figure that should be somewhere around 20 - 25 pods -- so figure if you can get 10 seeds per pod one box should net over 200 seeds + the pods.

That said I would say -- NO 100 seeds for $29.95 is not a good deal !!

See Here for Butch Ts AD -- (forum username Tigahb8) ( http://thehotpepper....n-butch-t-pods/ )

Well they aren't worth anything if you never sell them. Take the deal.

I can't imagine that 200 seeds worth is very many pods. I probably get 30-40 seeds from each isolated Butch T pod. So maybe 7 pods at the most?

Top secret......

I get all the butch t seeds for free. Got my original from butch himself, for free. Then I pick the pods of my plants and seed them , for free.

Anybody that would pay that much for seeds, is pretty naive, iN my opinion.

I'd sell 200 seeds for 30. Not a bad deal you got!

Top secret......

I get all the butch t seeds for free. Got my original from butch himself, for free. Then I pick the pods of my plants and seed them , for free.

Anybody that would pay that much for seeds, is pretty naive, iN my opinion.

I dunno. The person my resell them for more money. 10 seeds for 7 bucks or whatever.

LOL someone needs 25,000 seeds? & wants the original, not the current watered down versions being circulated???????? Boy, do I ever have
a connection that can do that!! :drooling:

You tell them Butch.

With all the noise about the 'carolina weeper' and money passing hands.....I still remember Butch sending me real Butch T seeds for FREE. As a courtesy I sent him some seeds as well, he may not have needed them, but graciously accepted them.

Thanks again BUTCH.

You tell them Butch.

With all the noise about the 'carolina weeper' and money passing hands.....I still remember Butch sending me real Butch T seeds for FREE. As a courtesy I sent him some seeds as well, he may not have needed them, but graciously accepted them.

Thanks again BUTCH.

Too funny! ;)

Normally the TS bt seeds sell for $7-$10 bucks for 10 seeds, sometimes you will see 10 seed's for
$1.99 + shipping and handling ( $5.99). Some people don't like anything for free or are embarrassed
to ask. That's great, it actually helps the pepper industry to grow, and brings in more heat seekers
to share our hobby/love with. BTW Ebay had 500 Trinidad Scorpion Butch T seeds for $99.00
with free shipping from Tiawan! I bet you 100 bt seeds that you would get Thai seeds!! lol

Back