• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Pepperlover.com's 7-POT LAVA!!! This pod was the hottest....

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share this pepper with everyone. This is the hottest pod that I have ever had (with the Brown Moruga coming in a close second). This is a beautiful pepper. The heat is remarkable. The taste while I was not able distinguish for a long period of time was not bad at all. A bit of fruit and citrus. This is a new pepper trademarked by Judy at Pepperlover.com.

Please subscribe and enjoy!

7 Pot Lava ™

7902683156_499836083e_b.jpg

7902683868_7251c6e26d_b.jpg

7902683516_1467a62d28_b.jpg

as James said it is 3 times bigger than the primo ... even bigger than the moruga scoprion...

7902680298_ce14896177_b.jpg

the 7 Pot Lava ™ may be announced as the hottest thing on earth one day.... more testing/time, is needed before we share release this pepper

thank you james.... you the first to ever try this monster... and i can see what it HURTS...you started losing words and your brother like :/ what is he talking about lolol (i hope he found the keys)....
i cant even eat one bite of this pepper... it will shut my brain and breathing down.

Great review James and amazing work as usual Judy these pods look killer
thank you for the nice comment all thanks for james to be so brave/crazy to try my peppers

Insane looking pod. I may order one for review. WOW.

You would have to sign a waiver, I am not paying for your medical bill :D

just kidding i hope to plant more next season and share more fresh pods with others... this year is testing year.. no seeds/pods will be shared yet... test test test first...

Judy...please let this be your baby, this and the Brown Moruga. I will have a hard time hearing that you have anything hotter than this coming my way :-)... My stomach is not my friend right now...but it could be worse. I'll update as the night goes on.

All the best,

James

Judy...please let this be your baby, this and the Brown Moruga. I will have a hard time hearing that you have anything hotter than this coming my way :-)... My stomach is not my friend right now...but it could be worse. I'll update as the night goes on.

All the best,

James

i hope you get well... i agree this one to me was hotter than the brown moruga as well....

Update: It has been a little over 2 hours from my the time of the review. Stomach pain is starting to subside :-). Judy, you rock.

I can correct the voice...I'm not sure why it was messed up.

I will have the volume corrected within the hour...it may be a little too loud, we'll see....I may have to play Goldilocks with it...

Back