• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Pepperlover.com's 7-POT LAVA!!! This pod was the hottest....

Judy,

I just found this thread. I had never heard of the Lava before today.

I did not see the Lava seeds listed for sale on your website yet, (or I would have definitely already ordered some).

Is there any possibilty you might be getting close to putting some up for sale?

Thanks

I hate seeing these up for review. :( I need some of them before I finish picking out my grow. Oh well, 2015 grow has something on it.

Too bad it was a pig reviewing this pod and not a human being. Would like to hear some real info rather than just power trip induced oink oink uneducated 'I can't get a real job' nonsense.

MrSauce said:
Too bad it was a pig reviewing this pod and not a human being. Would like to hear some real info rather than just power trip induced oink oink uneducated 'I can't get a real job' nonsense.

Hi MrSauce,  I thought the review was ok, I am guessing you guys have some other history.

MrSauce said:
I thought you meant a cop was on a powder trip and cant get real blew jobs

PepperLover said:
7 Pot Lava ™

7902683156_499836083e_b.jpg

7902683868_7251c6e26d_b.jpg

7902683516_1467a62d28_b.jpg

as James said it is 3 times bigger than the primo ... even bigger than the moruga scoprion...

7902680298_ce14896177_b.jpg
Looks so deadly!!

MrSauce said:

wow...

Back