auction AUCTION Pick a plate of peppers! CLOSED

Up for auction are 2 plates of pods and each plate contains the same varieties. High bidder gets choice and the option to take one or both. Second highest bidder gets the other if it's unclaimed by the high bidder. Shipping is included, bidding starts at $15 in dollar increments and auction closes at 10:00 P.M. central time 8-10-12 (TODAY).

Each small flat rate box will be filled to capacity if any space remains.

Packages will be shipped Tuesday morning (9-11-12) CONUS only. Payment via PayPal. PM me immediately after the close of the auction with your shipping info and for payment instructions.

Plate One
PlateOne.jpg

Plate Two
PlateTwo.jpg

Good luck :)

You are truly lucky ! I had the pleasure of eating some of the heat Silver Surfer grew yesterday and today. Thank you again Silver from the North West Chili Fest.

You are truly lucky ! I had the pleasure of eating some of the heat Silver Surfer grew yesterday and today. Thank you again Silver from the North West Chili Fest.

Y'all are welcome. Glad ya enjoyed em, just wish I could have been there. :)

Sent you the payment. Any hints on germinating and growing the seeds from those pods?

Keep em between 80F and 85F, moist and not wet and they'll pop for ya.

Silver_Surfer,

I received the package of peppers. What was the little curly yellow peppers? I've labeled those seeds as mystery pepper for right now.

They were full of seeds. Especially the brain strains, its' placenta looked almost like a placenta from a bell pepper.

Back