• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Nova tries Pure Evil

Just a little young to try this, thumbs up to this kid, thumbs down to her parents for taking a chance getting DCF involved.

Nova saw others do it first hand, I think she knew what she was getting into.

Nova is a very strong-willed kid, and I've known both parents for a very long time. The ONLY reason they did it is because Nova would not stop asking to do it.

6 days of begging. I gave in for the simple fact I wanted to be sure she would only have one drop. Instead of her doing it herself then who knows what she would have done. Though you may think she is too young, she has a little bit more of a tolerance than you might think. I would like to think of myself as a great father. I would never do anything or let my kids do anything they can't handle. Plenty of other young chileheads doing similar things. And why even bring up DCF? Are you trying to anger someone? No one likes threats and that's how I am reading this. Thanks for ruining a good time. And by the way Nova is fine and says she is proud of what she did.

Prehensile obviously missed the other video in the NWCF thread where another 8 year old and a 13 year old did Pure Evil drops. All with full knowledge of the parents, and the kids fully understood what they were getting into. They were the ones asking to try it.

The kids were fully attended to and watched over. If there had been any hint of trouble, they knew what to do. The kids rocked it out and went on to eat many other hot things over the weekend. No one was forced/cajoled/teased/tricked into anything, and it's better to let them try things under adult supervision than risk them getting ahold of the bottle and downing a dropper-full on their own.

That is too funny. No one in my family would ever try that. I see your pure evil is liquid...why is my bottle all lumpy!

^^^^ what he said ^^^

It's all in the info sheet that came with the bottle (like anyone actually reads instructions... :rolleyes: I dont!)

Reactions: JHR
YUP! She's her Papa's gerl - that's for sure!!!!!!! :rofl:

Good for her!!!! Like you said Jarrett - best to do that in a controlled environment....she's just that kinda curious!
Wasn't she into the PE brownies too?!?!

Funny how she & Tristan got that same look....completely utterly still...eye movement only.

I can attest that Nova has both respect & passion for the heat! And she is surprisingly descriptive when it comes to sauces!

As daring as she may be - she's also extremely well versed at the "cures". More than a couple times, I saw her in support mode at the NWCF!

Cheers to Nova!!!! :clap:

Yes Nova was into the pure evil brownies. I am the father of the 8 yr old Tristan and while the pure evil drop is prob the hottest he has had so far he has by choice eaten spicy foods his whole life since his first teeth. His mom on the other hand had to work up to it and was extremely sensitive in the beginning. Anyways as a baby just teething Tristan used to like sucking on doubled up soft tortilla which he dipped in salsa or hot sauces. If we tried to take the sauces away he fussed. Mind you none of these were made with super hots and only recently has he started wanting to test his limits with them.

So way to go Nova for your video made and drop taken.

I also understand that those who already know Nova and her family like I got to do this past NWCF have seen first hand what Jerret has already stated. This was totally her will and desire not something she was coaxed into by an adult. Those on here that have not got to know them or who might come across the video elsewhere would not have this key piece of firsthand info when coming to their own impression of it.

I get it, its just some people may not see it that way. Having 3 kids and a few friends along with myself get our rectums scanned by DCF before, I always sway on the side of caution. My Ex had a Douche Bag friend call em on me and after 3 months of complete HELL, School visits, friends interviewed, ETC. I learned the hard way. I posted a video(the video was not the reason dcf was called) of my twelve year old after he ate a Scorpion on here, he did not have my permission I told him no, he ate it anyway, that was my out. some folks just get off on making life hard on others, I now have a permanent DCF file even though the charges where baseless and found to be false. A very good friend went through the same crap when a neighbors kid ran off, she was hiding at my friends house cause his daughter was her friend. When the neighbor found out about it DCF crawled in and did their best to convict em for harboring a runaway, needless to say I was just attempting to give some friendly advice.

I get it, its just some people may not see it that way. Having 3 kids and a few friends along with myself get our rectums scanned by DCF before, I always sway on the side of caution. My Ex had a Douche Bag friend call em on me and after 3 months of complete HELL, School visits, friends interviewed, ETC. I learned the hard way. I posted a video(the video was not the reason dcf was called) of my twelve year old after he ate a Scorpion on here, he did not have my permission I told him no, he ate it anyway, that was my out. some folks just get off on making life hard on others, I now have a permanent DCF file even though the charges where baseless and found to be false. A very good friend went through the same crap when a neighbors kid ran off, she was hiding at my friends house cause his daughter was her friend. When the neighbor found out about it DCF crawled in and did their best to convict em for harboring a runaway, needless to say I was just attempting to give some friendly advice.
Thank you for clearing the air. I too have had my own run ins and thats why i was a little taken back by your comment. though mine had nothing to do with that nor did they find any reason for concern. i understand where you are coming from and surely understand the possible consequences. so does Nova.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ToofGog

Anyone on here know who this is? They just sent a PM on our YouTube channel saying that they have flagged this video for "child abuse". Seeing some of the other videos that they've commented on and liked, it appears that they are a member of the chilehead community, on top of being a racist and a homophobe.

EDITED TO ADD:
And now they are posting comments from this channel too.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DogFoot23

Back