• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

ga3 test

ok guys so i got some ga3 from a member on here to try out and see if i like it... so i started 3 black pearl seedlings a couple day after i got it and i will post results on here... Im posting this a little early.. i will be doing the test in a week or so but there is a reason for this.. i want to see if anyone has any opinons on this.. or any info on how to use it... i have info that came with it but seeing if any of you know more... I will post pictures tomarrow when i get home from school of the seedlings...

THANKS TYLER

I'll be interested to see your results. Question: are you doing a side-by-side comparison with and without ga3 with seeds from the same batch.

okay i forgot to take pictures before i sprayed them but i sprayed them it has been 3 days now and they have streched quite a bit in relation to the control, the control plant is about 3 inches where as the plant that was sprayed with the ga3 is now 6 inches tall and growing fast.. the sprayed plants internodel distance is about a inch and the control plant is about 1/2 to 3/4 inch... the leaves are also alot bigger on the plant that was sprayed

INFO ON GIBBERELLINS "GA3"

Gibberellins, or GAs, include a large range of chemicals that are produced naturally within plants and by fungi. They were first discovered when Japanese researchers, including Eiichi Kurosawa, noticed a chemical produced by a fungus called Gibberella fujikuroi that produced abnormal growth in rice plants. Gibberellins are important in seed germination, affecting enzyme production that mobilizes food production used for growth of new cells. This is done by modulating chromosomal transcription. In grain (rice, wheat, corn, etc.) seeds, a layer of cells called the aleurone layer wraps around the endosperm tissue. Absoption of water by the seed causes production of GA. The GA is transported to the aleurone layer, which responds by producing enzymes that break down stored food reserves within the endosperm, which are utilized by the growing seedling. GAs produce bolting of rosette-forming plants, increasing internodal length. They promote flowering, cellular division, and in seeds growth after germination. Gibberellins also reverse the inhibition of shoot growth and dormancy induced by ABA

im going to need pics please,reading is not my strong point,lol. also if maybe you can post some pics of steaks,and ribs i would really dig that! :party:

More info here and sicman they have a picture of Cannabis exposed to gibberellic acid, lol, but no steaks :rolleyes:

gallery_5729_11_265871.jpg

There you go Sic...Country Style Pork Ribs.

Looking forward to the results of your experiment there Tyler!!!

... i tried to post pictures on here from photobucket and it wont let me its saying""" javascript:void(0) ...

photobucket works fine, just copy and paste the vb code. Click on the picture, look to the right and should be IMG Code, last link in Image links box (right side).
Looks like:
Code:
[IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd259/WalkGood_Pics/IMG_4114.jpg[/IMG]

Picture below is from the code above ^
IMG_4114.jpg

Back