• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Prehensile 2013

Thanks guys I just potted up 20 Scorpions today and hit the Barrocks with some Nuts, there's like 50 or plants I still need tah pot up, I also removed 3 or 4 slash pine roots that where coming up into the raised beds, least I know now whats hurting those plants, lots of digging left to remedy that problem, I may end up breaking out the chainsaw.

My 2 biggest plants, the first is a Butch T, 3 years old, the second is a Lemon 7 Pot about a year old.

IMG_0140.jpg
IMG_0139.jpg

all different size pots the big Lemon 7 Pot is in a #3 pot but its roots are going down into the soil(sand),   Holy send me a SASE and you got 50 Moruga seeds  and anything else I have if you want!

Yep Holy, the ones in direct sun don't do as well in the summer,  Trippa, the Red pods are Regular Trinidad Scorpions the first Super Hots I grew will always have a special place in my heart.

I put my 4(1 more last night) worst looking Moruga plants in the ground, dropped some cooked soil in the bottom of the holes then filled em in, as you can see the in ground plants are fully recovered and doing better than the potted ones. Now its time to start putting the rest in mother earth.

IMG_0156.jpg

Nice cross I hope that you will find what you are looking for in it , I ran out of space and ended up having to plant a red Brain next to my Primo, so I will either bag off some flowers, so that I will have some pure seeds from the Primo or let them cross which some will do anyway  and hope for a good mix to ferret out the best cross of the two.    

Back