• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sepia Serpent

I have one growing, ill check how many seeds I have left, I think I planted 2-3 seeds and got 2 decent plants. I got them on a trade, ill probably never use whats left since I have one growing... my plant is pretty big for such a small pot. I'm transplanting it into hydro hoping that it will start throwing off pods in the next month.

Im trying to get humidity and heat to it so it starts producing. Indoor grow in Maine, and snowing like crazy outside!

lol....

ok thanks guys and yes it's silver surfer.... looks like a nasty 7 pot with a hook i have seen a picture in his glog at page 10 approx.

Silver_SurfersSepiaSerpentF3.jpg

Isn't the flavour absolutely vile? Pods look cool, but If they don't taste good, well....

I'm curious to know more about this pepper as well. Have a couple of plants growing and wondering if I should share one or keep them both. :)

If it tastes that bad, I may give them away to some heat freaks so they can discover what hot really means.

I know they are still unstable, being at the F4 generation, and It appears that the top and bottom row of pods, in the above picture from silversurfer, came from different plants. I like the color difference and the tails on the bottom row. Im looking forward to seeing what is produced from these seeds within everyone's grows this season.

im looking to get my hands on some sepia serpent seeds. does anyone know whos selling them? i really need them as soon as possible because im already starting some seeds

Surfer is a GREAT guy and a superb grower, he loves to trade seeds, contact him.

my serpents are growing wonderfully.

Back