wanted 7 pot bubble gum seeds wanted

i have found that a lot while looking for them :( i have had luck finding them but no body wants to hand them out because they are unstable, i dont care really if its stable i would just like to see what i could get lol

So I decided to give you guys both some BB7 seeds. I just wanted to see how fast I would get a pm reply from you two, rofl!
Both of you were fast and nearly the same time. Lol

Gotrox said:
That's why I am waiting for a stable source.

They look cool, but do they taste worthy?
I've heard they taste good and should be since they are Moruga x yellow 7 pot
I'm doing a pod test on one soon. Stay tuned!

Ive got 8 or 9 7pbg growing and the excitement of watching to see what exactly these things are going to produce is half the fun! I kinda dig the instability in this case. So far the only plant that has grown true is the one i gave away to my brother as a seedling... BUT i have one plant producing some really awesome looking pods. Some look more bhut/naga-ish some look more scorpion-ish but they're all bumpy, gnarly and on the same plant and none resemble a 7 pot!
2013-07-13_18-37-58_522_zpseec68b71.jpg

Oh, I get off on the whole "mystery thing", just not going to pay a bunch for the "mystery" seeds.
It's why I am a bit disapointed with the whole Reaper hype.

$20 worth of seeds, so far 1 "reaper" 1 round red that looks not reaper-ish at all.

Gotrox said:
Oh, I get off on the whole "mystery thing", just not going to pay a bunch for the "mystery" seeds.
It's why I am a bit disapointed with the whole Reaper hype.

$20 worth of seeds, so far 1 "reaper" 1 round red that looks not reaper-ish at all.
Reaper is hit and miss too! But it always helps if you can get seeds from the source.
Mike from Old Barn Nursery said he got all his seeds directly from Ed Currie and he said about 90% of his Reaper plants seem to be growing true. He is growing hundreds of Reaper plants too

Surely all the Reaper seeds originated with Ed Currie? I`m just very disappointed how variable they are. Definitely not a stable strain yet. Bubblegum 7-pots are even more unstable, but the "real" phenotype is awesome!!!

Jon, let`s see the review. I can`t wait. I have a plant, but it`s months away from fruit. 

I'm extremely disappointed with the dozen reaper plants i started in NOVEMBER That have yet fruit. Grew some indoors via hydroponics that always had 100+ flowers but not a single pod and some in greenhouse that are now outdoors and hardly flowering. I've never had that happen with my hydro plants before and o got so frustrated with them i yanked em last week a d threw them away! Months of blood sweat and tears for nothing at all

megahot said:
Reaper is hit and miss too! But it always helps if you can get seeds from the source.
Mike from Old Barn Nursery said he got all his seeds directly from Ed Currie and he said about 90% of his Reaper plants seem to be growing true. He is growing hundreds of Reaper plants too
I got a pack from Ed and a pack from Joe, the only "original" sources at the time.
But only 2 have podded of the 5 that made it.
1 is my brothers, who I gave the pack from Joe, and it's true.
My 1 that has podded came from the Ed pack and isn't.

Still 3 growing unpodded yet.

Back