Growing peppers 20 years and just found this site!! Hello Chile Heads

Lazy River

Banned
Wow took me 20 years to find this site. I have been growing super hots for the last 5 years and all kinds of mellow medium heat peppers during that time as well. I live in town on a medium lot but manage to grow 200 plants in 7 gallon grow pots and over winter every year in my garage with 4  HID 1,000 watt lights and 2 greenhouse. I grow berries in my front yard in raised beds and a full blown garden in the backyard and peppers in between all rows and my fence line.  ( Can't eat grass so I don't grow it ). I grow food for my local food bank and give away most of my peppers to those less blessed then me and always save seeds to give away. I might be interested in trading seeds but I am here to give away any seeds you might need and help anyone who needs help growing peppers as well as learn myself. I make my own soil ( Fir Bark, Perlite, little soil, maybe some worm castings nutes during the 1st 2 months and make my own teas.) I am here to give more then take and I would like to learn more about this site as well as make a few pepper friends along the way. Some of what I grew this year and have seeds if you need any just PM Me. I have more but have not updated my list for 2013

[SIZE=24pt]Douglah[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]NAGA Morich[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Chocolate Fatalil[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]7 Pod Original[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]White Peruvian Habanero[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Big Jim Red[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Bin Jolokia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Seasoning NAGA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Peach Habanero[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Yellow Scorpion[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Brown Jolokia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Peach Bhut Jolokia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Congo SR Yellow[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]White Bhut Jolokia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Black Congo[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]7 Pod Brain Strain[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Yellow Bhut Jolokia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]TOBOGO Scoth Bonnet[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Dorset NAGA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Butch Trinidad[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Red Bhut Jolokia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]7 Pod Reaper[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Brazilian Star Fish[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Red Jalapeno Jumbo[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Moruga Scorpion Red[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Mustard Habanero[/SIZE]

That' what happens when you resist to go online.

Picard_as_Locutus.jpg

Do not resist.

This is Billy Benny again LOLOLOLOLOLOL

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

PO Boy

Mild
  • Members
  • hotsauce.gif
  • 20 posts
  • aka:Po Boy

20 years ... :high:

how is that if you were 15 years old just yesterday ?

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/42081-coheeds-2013-seed-train-closed-for-now/page-3

does this look like something u seen yesterday Po Boy  :rofl:

i think you IP address needs to be blocked by the admin so you dont waste the guys time  sending you the  :welcome:

thief and a lair  

and for anyone sending seeds/pods/shit.... to Colorado, Denver, midwest all together or BillyPenny to make sure its not you again

i had sympathy for you when you said you were 15 years old kid, NOW i know you are not a kid and you are just a bug need permanent treatment 

i have question ?

when are you going to learn your lesson? :rolleyes:
tylerdodd25_92 said:
welcome or welcome back which ever one fits don't quite understand the post above

take a look 

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/42081-coheeds-2013-seed-train-closed-for-now/page-3#entry885125

I think since he doesn't want to be straight up dude needs to be cut off expecially stealing/ lying
this is a pepper head forum not a handout for dead head guy just doesn't seem to get it ?

Back