Silver Surfer pod sfrb

Yea I got a whole lot of pods today from the master growers garden. I got madballz, Sepia Serpent, Butch T X Yellow Scorpion, Sunrise Scorpion, TSMB Satan strain, Billy Boy Douglah, Scotch Bonnet TFM, peach Bhut, sb7j, white 7 pot, Douglah X 7 SR, Cream Fatalii, Aji Pineapple, Bahamian Goat, UBSC,.... So many I can't remember.
Take a look

Madballz
20130923_162109_zpsddc93c8f.jpg

Cream Fatalii
20130923_162503_zpsb66897e9.jpg

Everything
20130923_162943_zps3d5e045f.jpg

If you want a box of some of these fantastic hot pods then....

US only and PayPal only
Price is $14 shipped.

I'm going to open this up to the first 5 people, I'll check on numbers then reopen

Mix and match or luck of the draw.
Only really want the madballz, satan and goat, but at that price and considering the source, I'll take one any way it comes.

Gotrox said:
Mix and match or luck of the draw.
Only really want the madballz, satan and goat, but at that price and considering the source, I'll take one any way it comes.
As long as I have enough I'll do my best to fulfill request. I have plenty of the first 2 but he didn't have many goats that were still good. I'll make sure you get at least a couple goats and a few of the others and fill the void with whatever else

Few more

20130923_162854_zps89b0b02d.jpg

If you still have some I will take a box.
I would like some of the orange ones on the bottom of the 3rd picture and whatever you have with a lable so I know what they are please.
thanks

Balac said:
If you still have some I will take a box.
I would like some of the orange ones on the bottom of the 3rd picture and whatever you have with a lable so I know what they are please.
thanks
Those are Bahamian Goats, I can label whatever else goes in there for you
I believe your inbox is full Balac

Could I do madballz, sepia scorp, sunrise scorp, peach bhut, aji pineapple, butch t x yellow scorp? Ill buy today (paypal) if u can get em out right quick....?

chef c said:
Could I do madballz, sepia scorp, sunrise scorp, peach bhut, aji pineapple, butch t x yellow scorp? Ill buy today (paypal) if u can get em out right quick....?

That's fine, I can do that. And yes if you pay before 3 pm cst then it'll leave today 
rebelgrower3 said:
If you still have any Friday I want a mix box.

I'm sure there will be pods left Fri but I don't know what conditiontthey'd be in as they were picked yesterday 

Still have plenty left to whoever is interested. 

Tomorrow I will move to medium flat rate box to try to get these moving so they don't go to waste. I literally have well over 1500 pods 

Back