Elusive peppers

I am wandering if anyone knows anything about the Daisy Cutter or I think its called Ice Scream peppers? I have seen people talk about these but don't know much about them. I'm guessing they are not available yet?

That's where I saw the Ice Scream Butch was talking about it on Facebook. From my understanding it is a butch t with a unique flavor and like coheed said has a very cool color. Still though I imagine it is ass burning hot!!

coheed196 said:
I'm the first person to be growing the ice scream F3. They're growing inside now. The ice scream is not a sweet pepper. It is still a super hot. The name came from the color. The seeds and info came directly from Mr Taylor
I'll gladly take pictures of the letter and envelope if there's any doubt
So you grew it before Butch Taylor?

I have one plant inside overwintering I harvested many peppers off it but gave them away if you are looking for seeds i could hook you up in the spring..

jedisushi06 said:
So you grew it before Butch Taylor?

Umm no, not  quite sure how you got that. And I''m not sure if Mr Taylor has grown the F3 or not. All I know is that the email he sent me said "you will be the first person in the world growing F3 seeds" So I guess you can take that however you would like

Does anyone have any pics of the ripe Ice Scream pepper? No info on the Daisy Cutter? tylerdodd that would be cool in the spring its just one that has caught my eye and I'd like to try it.

There was a good number of people that grew the F1 to the ice scream scorpion from Butch Taylor last. There will be a good bit of the f3 out there, next season. i pod tested in the f1 last year. Grew the f2 this season and will have f3 next season. The yellow and red daisy cutter were created by Matthew Auther. Will be doing a SASBE on this variety shortly. :-)

standbyandfire said:
There was a good number of people that grew the F1 to the ice scream scorpion from Butch Taylor last. There will be a good bit of the f3 out there, next season. i pod tested in the f1 last year. Grew the f2 this season and will have f3 next season. The yellow and red daisy cutter were created by Matthew Auther. Will be doing a SASBE on this variety shortly. :-)
Please let me know when you do the Daisy Cutters its one of the few I'm still looking for.

standbyandfire said:
WheNNNNNNNNN?

coheed196 said:
I'm the first person to be growing the ice scream F3. They're growing inside now. The ice scream is not a sweet pepper. It is still a super hot. The name came from the color. The seeds and info came directly from Mr Taylor
I'll gladly take pictures of the letter and envelope if there's any doubt
you are the first person to grow the ice scream scorpion huh? thats funny this is my second season growing it

hotjohn9 said:
you are the first person to grow the ice scream scorpion huh? thats funny this is my second season growing it
NO NO NO!!!! please show me where I said I was the first one to grow it. My God do you not know how to read? I said that Mr Taylor said and this is a direct quote keep in mind "you will be the first person in the world with F3 seeds"

Now I'll say it again for those that are having trouble comprehending. I am not the first person to grow the Ice Scream Scorpion, I am the first person to grow F3...get it, F3 Ice Scream Scorpion from seed directly from Butch Taylor.

I know it's big words and phrases like comprehending, and there's a lot of commas and other funny marks on the screen, but I just don't know how to make it any more clear. I am not the first person to grow the Ice Scream Scorpion, I am the first person to grow the F3 Ice Scream Scorpion from seeds that came directly from Butch Taylor

I have some F1 seeds from Butch. Mine are turning out to be orangeish. Been that way for a while but waiting to see how long it will stay that color. From my understanding of what he told me was that it was a variant from his Butch T Scorpion plants, that was a very sweet phenotype, he described it almost like vanilla.

Hey everyone lets all jerk Coheed off because he has them directly from Butch (just like the rest of us) and is the first in the WHOLE world. No one asked the question of who is the first or only person growing them in the world. What rebelgrower 3 asked was info on the peppers

Back