Need reviewers for ghost pepper tortilla chips

Hi all, my first post :) excited to be a part of this community.

I manufacturer tortillas and tortilla chips in Austin, Texas. I just launched a ghost pepper chip and would like to get some reviews from the chili heads on this board.

If you can post to this thread if you would like to review them, I will send them out to three of you. Looking for some of you who have reviewed chips before and those of you who have reviewed several products.

Thanks!

I'm liking the packaging. Simple in a lot of ways, but it catches the eye. And tortilla -and- heat? Sounds good to me :)

p.s.  :welcome: .. some pretty good reviewers on here that can likely help out. :)

:welcome: and feel free to send a bag to our reviewer. Contact page.

Will do admin. Thanks :) 1 down two to go!
You got it mega! Thanks...uno mas :)

Please send me your address to hello@paqui.com

Will get these out! Would love to see you YT review mega.

P.s I'm sure I will enjoy reviewing your chips and want to purchase some from you. At last I can do away with the Tims Cascade Jalapeno chips. They are good but not near hot enough for me.

These look great and I'd love to try them,  but I'm not an established reviewer.  Hope to see them for sale soon!

My suggestion for #3 is compmodder26, his video reviews are professional and very thorough. He also has a good screen presence, without being over the top and edgy.

Just a thought, but looking outside of only established "reviewers" can be of benefit.
Everybody has to start somewhere, much like your membership here at THP.
I review products for P&G but you will never see any of that work anywhere on youtube...
just sayin.

Thanks all...appreciate the nice comments. We spend a lot of time on both our product and the packaging. Look forward to seeing the reviews.

Back