• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Joyner's Alder Smoked Habanero Powder Give-away! - CLOSED

Simple, guess the total number of pods in this bowl and the total weight of the pods in grams. Example, 17 pods 222 grams. The contest ends at 11:59 PM Sunday 10/20/13. If an exact guess is not entered, closest will be awarded. Up for grabs is alder smoked powder made from the pods in the bowl. :)

1393050_667781479922248_1747961758_n.jpg

This counts as two. ;)

1381793_667805156586547_548236590_n.jpg

32! :)

Will get back to you on the weight....i gotta think long and hard...i REALLY wanna be able to donate this if i win to a real good friend of mine up in TN..........................

Dale Jr

that's more than enough
i bet he is more honest and smarter than all the "official" inspections out there  
now that i know that your pods have been inspected (by an honest person ) and they do not contain diseases such as AIDS or hepatitis C i feel relieved and confidant to try them.

thank God for the inspection otherwise the nation will be infected 

37 and 500 g

Im SOOO trying to take the high road here...have been for months.......man.....the things i SHOULD say........Nice contest Chris :)

Oh no worries my man :) Not really trying to win...just here to say great contest...should i remove my guess since it was just for fun? Or WAIT..... how about this...i will edit it, and if i do win i want to donate it to someone here.....someone whos in need of even MORE powder...maybe someone who had WAY too much excess fresh pods they thought they could get rid of but couldnt and was forced to dry them all and STILL cant move them.......hmmmmm........ no.......i will just take it down if need be :) HA! Let me know my man :)

STILL trying to take the high road i will add :) Dont know how long i can though will all the words flying around...

Dale Jr

BakersPeppers said:
Oh no worries my man :) Not really trying to win...just here to say great contest...should i remove my guess since it was just for fun? Or WAIT..... how about this...i will edit it, and if i do win i want to donate it to someone here.....someone whos in need of even MORE powder...maybe someone who had WAY too much excess fresh pods they thought they could get rid of but couldnt and was forced to dry them all and STILL cant move them.......hmmmmm........ no.......i will just take it down if need be :) HA! Let me know my man :)

Dale Jr
Edit and donate if you wish or enjoy. Smoked powders are rare, especially quality ones! 

Back