• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

FREE! (if you pay shipping)

Ocho Cinco said:
I thought about ordering this but the shipping and handling are almost $16! and it doesn't really say how big the samples are. 
The Azos powder cost 20$ alone without shipping, so does their MYCOS.  This is so worth it.

I got in on this offer as well. Took a while to ship out, but it was free so no complaints there. Used some of the mykos and the once and done on a few plants while giving them new soil, interested to see how well it works. If it works as well as everyone says, I'm either going to need a bigger greenhouse or have to prune like crazy til it warms up lol.

I'm thinking about ordering this.  Can I use these products (Azos, Mycos) along with my FF Ocean Forest soil?  I know the FF soil has a lot of nutrients already in it, but reading on the tomato forums it seems that a lot of people are using Azos in conjunction with FF soils and all of them have great results.  

Edit:  How far does this sample pack go?  I'm looking at applying Azos and Mycos to the roots when I transplant my seedlings.  I'll probably have around 50 seedlings if things go good.

Thanks

jedisushi06 said:
The Azos powder cost 20$ alone without shipping, so does their MYCOS.  This is so worth it.
The whole kit is just over 1 lb. The azos and mycos that are $20. that you refer to are 1 lb packages alone

HP22BH said:
The whole kit is just over 1 lb. The azos and mycos that are $20. that you refer to are 1 lb packages alone

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but the smallest amount of Azos is 2oz and it's 19.95 + shipping.  They don't have a 1lb package listed on their website.  The 12oz package of Azos is $49.  It definitely sounds like a good deal...I'm just not sure how far it will go.  They're recommended dosing is a teaspoon per plant, which means their 2oz size will only treat 12 plants.  

Ignite said:

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but the smallest amount of Azos is 2oz and it's 19.95 + shipping.  They don't have a 1lb package listed on their website.  The 12oz package of Azos is $49.  It definitely sounds like a good deal...I'm just not sure how far it will go.  They're recommended dosing is a teaspoon per plant, which means their 2oz size will only treat 12 plants.  
http://xtreme-gardening.mybigcommerce.com/products/Mykos.html

Mycos anyway, I erred on the Azos, Sorry

Ignite said:
I'm thinking about ordering this.  Can I use these products (Azos, Mycos) along with my FF Ocean Forest soil?  I know the FF soil has a lot of nutrients already in it, but reading on the tomato forums it seems that a lot of people are using Azos in conjunction with FF soils and all of them have great results.  

Edit:  How far does this sample pack go?  I'm looking at applying Azos and Mycos to the roots when I transplant my seedlings.  I'll probably have around 50 seedlings if things go good.

Thanks
Mycos and Azos aren't "nutrients",  so will e fine in conjunction with fox farms 

Back