"Hottest Chilli in the World" seeds. $0.25 each

"I have other things growing besides just the Carolina Reapers."

#1 watch out Ed might sue you. J/k

#2 you have other pepper plants so are they OP?

#1 I think all the lawsuit stuff has been blown out of proportion. I'm just a hobby grower trying to make a few bucks to fund next  year's garden.

#2 I have two gardens. A container garden (a few things in the ground too) here on the rental property that I live on and an "in ground" on property that my parents own. No other chile varieties were grown here where I live. Only my Reapers were here. 

ive held off on these reapers," im not impressed!"   anyways ive followed all the thousands of pages of info on them. and have decided to grow a few and ocho had the best true reapers ive seen in all the pics.  so im taking the plunge and going to start me some.  thanks for the offer.

You're welcome sicman.

Mr. Hill said:
#1 watch out Ed might sue you. 
Mr. Hill, I don't like that #1 comment as it has no relevance to this classified ad. I think that there are better parts on this forum for comments like that. Will you please remove it so that this thread doesn't start straying off in the wrong direction?

Are you interested in purchasing some seeds Mr. Hill? 

#1 is a Joke, from all the things I read about Ed suing people, I really don't think he would so that's why I posted it.. LOL..

#2 how your glog looked it looked to me that you had other peppers growing with the Reapers so asked if there OP with other strain so others would know if they where or not and as there not will help you sale seeds, as your Reapers do look spot on.

#3 I have some Reapers seeds and not even sure I will plant them this year or any time soon as I already have more strains of seeds then I can grow.

So Now with the Info that there not OP with other strains, I hope you will get more sales..

Thanks and I apologize if I mistook what you meant. It is often difficult to decipher a written message because tone of voice and such can't be applied.

Back