• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Sherwood's Carbon Bhut7/Pod

This is my review of Sherwood's Carbon Bhut7/Pod. Tony Sherwood was kind enough to let me review this awesome pod. It was so perfectly shaped and colored that I didn't want to eat it. Lot's of heat and a great flavor. You can visit Tony's Faceboob group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/peppertsherwood/

Heat 8/10
Flavor 7/10

"The Yellow Trinidad 7 Pot" or "7 Pod" was Crossed with The   Bhut Jolokia Indian carbon both species: Capsicum Chinese. These two type pods were crossed by a man name Charles Spicegeist that can be found on Thehotpepper.com. The7/pod seeds came from The Hippy Seed Company and the Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon seeds came from Pepperlover.com..  Charles made a lot of crosses and gave out seeds to just 4 people .One of the 4 people was Chris Whitehouse and  He shared A few seeds with Pepper T Sherwood. Then Pepper T Sherwood has be growing this pepper which is now on its 6th generation and this cross was just named after Charles last name (Spicegeist) till last week when Charles Spicgeiest told him since he was the one that only new was still growing this pepper and sharing pics .and sharing seeds out all over the world that he could name the pod him self since it's a very great pepper & (Cross) Charles said..  The name now of this pepper is
"Sherwood's Carbon Bhut 7/Pod"  which when ripens from green to orange then to bright but dark red.  Yields large and bushes out about 3 foot and grows 3 ½   -4 foot tall in containers is the only way Pepper T  grows  his plants . Pepper T is born and raised in Pensacola Florida but now settled down in Orange Beach, Alabama. 

Yellow Trinidad 7/Pot
X
Bhut Jolokia   Indian Carbon       A.K.A   (Sherwood's Carbon Bhut7/Pod)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O7YMyC8WQ_c

8/10 for heat.

I don't understand that rating number. It seems low considering you got so twitchy it looked like you were sitting on a pile of fire ants.

But hey... Who am I to say?

Looked like a tasty pepper.

Spicegeist said:
A man named Charles Spicegeist :rofl: .

It's funny, I didn't remember making that cross, but I'm glad someone out there got a hold of it and likes it enough to keep it going.

It's a pretty pepper.
Lmfao! :rofl:

Spicegeist said:
A man named Charles Spicegeist :rofl: .

It's funny, I didn't remember making that cross, but I'm glad someone out there got a hold of it and likes it enough to keep it going.

It's a pretty pepper.
this is one of the ones I asked you about a while back he called "Spicegeist"

Naga Chomper said:
8/10 for heat. I don't understand that rating number. It seems low considering you got so twitchy it looked like you were sitting on a pile of fire ants. But hey... Who am I to say? Looked like a tasty pepper.
My tolerance was down that day, I hadn't had any hot pods for a while. Just because 1 might be hot it doesn't mean it's the hottest pod iv'e tried. A review is what I think, it's not the same for everyone.

Hello Again  Spicegeist , I got them seeds from Chris WhiteHouse and he said he got them from you but  he didnt never grown them and You only sent  seeds to 4-5 people .The cross was a Bhut Jolokia Indian carbon   X  Yellow7/Pot/Pod Ive sent to the South West Bio-Labs In New Mexico and came back with   712,300 S.H.U  only 287,700 from one Million S.H.U   :surprised:

Pepper T Sherwood said:
Hello Again  Spicegeist , I got them seeds from Chris WhiteHouse and he said he got them from you but  he didnt never grown them and You only sent  seeds to 4-5 people .The cross was a Bhut Jolokia Indian carbon   X  Yellow7/Pot/Pod Ive sent to the South West Bio-Labs In New Mexico and Smokin James, You took that pod real well better than Bill Moore on the rush it gave him he and his anxiety  went way up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIIdt2RP81o  

Back