Buckeye Pepper Company Contest

Another contest is happening at Buckeye Pepper Company. One of our products has the attached image attached to it. You will have to search it out! The first person to reply and give me the name of the product where it is located will win some freebies with postage paid. As always, the only catch..you must "like" our facebook page. So, go to our webstore and find the buckeye helmet and don't forget to like our FB page. 
www.buckeyepepper.com
www.facebook.com/buckeyepepper

BuckeyeHelmet.jpg

mmcdermott1 said:
That was FAST! Howd you figure that out so fast?
Congrats. PM me address

Still going on..other than I changed the product lol. No you cant win twice! :)

I'm a web developer and I've been online for -far- too many years.. I guess it sorta lends to a sort of "power of deduction". Just deduced what seemed like would be the quickest way to navigate your products, I guess. :)

Thanks so much! :)

Well good job. And there is a clone of you out there. I moved it and its already been found again lol. 

Contest closed! Going to have to make it a bit harder

Package received! Thanks so much for the dried Reaper & Brown Naglah, and the Reaper, Brown Naglah and Urfa Biber seeds! .. Been hearing a lot of great stuff about the Urfa Biber :)

:dance:

My girlfriend tried a very tiny speck of the dried Reaper and instantly was begging for milk and bread. lol

I tried a nice, big piece. Love the test and it felt about as hot as a fresh Ghost. Can't wait till my plant grows some pods so I can try a fresh one. :D

.. Gonna try the Brown Naglah later, I think. We could smell the Reaper the second I opened the envelope, even though it's in a plastic baggie. :)

Back