• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dear, Lucky Dog Hot Sauce:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
People talk about "heat of the moment" and how he was fired up. In the 1st round Brady, Manning, and a dozen other players were all interviewed on the field in the heat of the moment - and not one of them trashed an opponent or made their own selfish ranting the story.

In the heat of the moment, a person's true colors can shine through. They don't have the time to think on what they are going to say or to put on a mask for the public. Manning, Brady and many (probably most) others wouldn't show their ass like that. Don't get me wrong, it's good that he apologized. He could have continued to act classless like some athletes do almost constantly (the Diaz brothers come to mind for me). I think we may have gotten a glimpse into his psyche at that moment. 

And all that doesn't excuse the actions of Crabtree. If it's true, I think trying to start a fight at a charity event is pretty classless.

salsalady said:

GoUSA!

Yeah who cares anymore when there is gonna be hours upon hours of the classy sport of curling to watch!  :dance:

Curling =  :beer:

Pepperjack91 said:

Yeah who cares anymore when there is gonna be hours upon hours of the classy sport of curling to watch!  :dance:

Curling =  :beer:

GoCURLING!   :woot!

Just saw a news piece about a meat shop in Puyallup selling Beast Mode sausages.....spicy sausage with skittles!  Will try to find a link....;)   (get it??? "link"??? :rofl: )

1621904_664388610274497_2091417924_n.jpg

Back