• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New LED light...

Here is the LED light setup. It will be on seedling duty...

This is with the T-5 HO setup on next to it.

172CE253-78F2-4931-A566-68CCC7722642_zpsb86ylej8.jpg

Low power on the LED. T-5s are off.

5A634BD5-8399-4B5A-820D-4FBB56DC1048_zpsgespi1hn.jpg

Another from front with low power.

37FA79C9-0D9B-4762-A09D-C382F0A6A76B_zpsylotpegd.jpg

Here is one with the high LED setting. The camera does not do it justice. It looks the same but is twice as bright.

9D320D97-808E-49F4-828E-3BE385076CED_zpskwu2jwqj.jpg

Not bad for a $30 dollar light.

Nice score! I've been looking at the LED but am apprehensive of ordering direct from China or sourcing locally :D

Holy shiet, just looked at the actual price tag, hell yeah that was a good deal!

I'm getting some purple spotting on the leaves of some plants with the LED light. The LED is on low. I think it is getting a sunburn...

Tomatillo seedlings are loving the new LED light.

I got that purple leafs to, but thats only on my Malawi Birds Eye. None of the other types, they are all planted the same time and same soil so it must have something to say what chili it is, or? Its not just the leaf, my hole plant looks purple.
2014-04-18_08-26-53.jpg

pwb said:
I got that purple leafs to, but thats only on my Malawi Birds Eye. None of the other types, they are all planted the same time and same soil so it must have something to say what chili it is, or? Its not just the leaf, my hole plant looks purple.
2014-04-18_08-26-53.jpg
It is a Thai Black Dragon pepper that has purple leaves. It is a goats weed type pepper.

30 bones for that light you can't beat that. I had the the purple leaf as well when I came back from California after 2 weeks. Phosphorous deficiency for mine. Gave them nutes and went away. The plants look good. Thanks for sharing on the light. Score.

OCD Chilehead said:
30 bones for that light you can't beat that. I had the the purple leaf as well when I came back from California after 2 weeks. Phosphorous deficiency for mine. Gave them nutes and went away. The plants look good. Thanks for sharing on the light. Score.

Hi, is nutes = NPK?

Back