Hi Everyone!

Hello my fellow "hotheads"!  My name is Shanna and my hubby and I love to cook, love spicy food, have begun to grow as much of our own food as possible, and have begun to explore the world of exotic hot chilis.  There is just one little snag:  our peppers don't seem to be excited as we are :(  I have browsed overt his Web page and noticed the outstanding advice and guidance it offers, so I decided today is the day to join the community.  Please forgive me if I have a lot of questions and tend to repeat myself, but I hope to move out of the "newb" stage ASAP.  I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible from this community and meeting new people.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

:welcome:

You've certainly come to the right place, Shanna!

I only started learning how to grow last Spring and didn't come across this site until September.. but once I did, I started learning in leaps and bounds. The folks here can be pretty great at answering questions and going above & beyond with helpful advice. :)

welcome to the site there are a lot of really cool people on this site that are always willing to help with advise

Back