• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce I <3 Lucky Dog Hot Sauce!!!

Let me start out with how awesome of a vendor LDHS is!  If you have any ?'s and PM Scott he is on it like white on rice.  The guy gets back to you almost immediately.  He's more than happy to answer all you ?'s and concerns.  He's a no excuse,  no drama,  businessman with an outstanding product!  What else could you ask for?  My last order got switched up with another order (simple mistake).  Upon arrival to my house I opened up the box and was like "Uh oh,  I got the wrong order".  I simply PM'd Scott on THP and told him what I had got and what I should have got.   He almost instantly replied back with his apologies and and told me he'd ship my original order back out ASAP.  I asked him if he wanted me to send the other order back and he told me "Don't be silly" and to keep that order as well as the original order that's gonna be shipped right away.  He said it was his fault and to please enjoy that order as well!  Talk about a stand up guy!  He more than made things right!!! 

Everyone of his sauces are by far superior to any other sauce I've ever tried.  I've been through literally hundreds of hot sauce bottles,  some that have stayed in the fridge and some that go straight to the garbage after opening and trying.  My wife isn't a spicy loving person whatsoever.  She absolutely loves LDHS simply because the flavor is so amazing.  She now asks for it at almost every meal which is a lot to say.  

The Green,  Red,  and Orange Labels have the utmost flavor without overpowering your food at all.  Each one slightly different.  They're just pure deliciousness that compliments any meal,  literally anything from Cheerios to Tacos ;) !  Anything beyond that is just amazing as well.  The Pink Label is pretty warm with an awesome bit of smokiness to it.  The Black Label is even hotter and reminds me of his original 3 labels with more heat.  Awesome for the chileheads like us.  I must say the only bottle I haven't tried yet is the Purple Label :mope:

People who read this and haven't tried it yet, do yourself a favor and go to this link http://luckydoghotsauce.com/.  I absolutely promise you won't be disappointed.  In fact you'll become a lifetime customer like myself.  I honestly have been on a search for an awesome hot sauce since I knew what hot sauce was.  I won't buy anything else ever since I laid my lips on that first bottle I've tried last year.  I'm a LDHS fanboy for life!  

Thank you Scott for an AMAZING product and awesome service.  Please don't change a thing!!!

I have also found LDHS customer service to be simply amazing.  Every dealing I have had with Scott has gone extremely well, and I have been more than satisfied.  The sauce... well I can't say enough about it.  Delicious.  It is so great to find a sauce that isn't gimmicky, and concentrates more on flavor than pain.

His customer service is awesome.  I ordered one of his 4 packs a few months ago and one of the bottles got busted in transit.  He responded super quickly and had a replacement in the mail the same day.  On top of that he gave me two extra bottles of sauce.  He asked me to let him know how i liked the sauces and when i did respond that they were all really good and that my wife doesn't like any hot sauces but she did like the mild he was very gracious about it.  Seems like a great company and the hot sauce is great.

Wow - that's a lot of sauce! :rofl:

Thanks a million for the kind words Jamison - first time I've ever transposed shipping labels on two orders. The other customer had the same experience - ordered a mixed 4-pack (where they'd get 2x the Orange for the Cinco de Mayo sale) and instead received your 8 bottles of Orange Label. I did the same with her order, and she was psyched to receive 13 bottles of sauce instead of the 4 she'd ordered. 

Since they were gifts, she just gave them as larger gifts and kept a couple for herself, so everyone wins. 

I try not to make mistakes, but of course I'm human - stuff happens. I had a pretty huge response to that sale, so I was lucky I'd only messed up the 2 orders.  And I felt pretty bad for doing so - I'm grateful that you were both understanding and patient. 

Thanks again for your order and I promise I won't screw up the next one (though with results like this you might be hoping I do? haha)

:cheers:

Scott

parker49 said:
His customer service is awesome.  I ordered one of his 4 packs a few months ago and one of the bottles got busted in transit.  He responded super quickly and had a replacement in the mail the same day.  On top of that he gave me two extra bottles of sauce.  He asked me to let him know how i liked the sauces and when i did respond that they were all really good and that my wife doesn't like any hot sauces but she did like the mild he was very gracious about it.  Seems like a great company and the hot sauce is great.

Thanks Parker - I've only had a few bottles break in transit in 2 years which is pretty fortunate. As with Jamison, I'm thankful that you were patient & understanding about the breakage - not every customer is so I appreciate that. :)

Each time it's happened I've made sure to send an extra bottle or two - the replacement bottle is maybe good enough, but I believe the customer deserves something for the inconvenience as well.  It takes time to ship a replacement, and there's a let-down when something shows up broken.  As such I do that to go a little above & beyond to ensure the customer's satisfaction. 

As a small business owner I want to build my company  with a strong foundation, 1 happy customer at a time. So if there's ever a problem I want to be 100% certain that the customer is satisfied. :cheers:

Went down to the farmers mkt. yesterday, met Scott (this dudes cooler than a eskimo) and got the purple and black. well the first bottle of black was gone in two hours. drank half of it on the ride home like a friggen sauceahollic (lucky i did'nt get busted for open container) the rest was finished shortly on fresh corn tortillas at home. much like crack you cant put it down. it just keeps calling
(shit its calling me right now) this is by far without a doubt the best sauce i have ever had. and the purple may be milder but its flavor is way off the charts. like slap yo mama good.   All the hype really is true!

Scott I want to thank you for making the quality of life better. You are a master of your craft.

I do however have one complaint: why do i have to buy it by the little teensy woozy. Please Scott for the love of god start selling in five gallon buckets.

D3monic said:
I too am a new but big fan. Pink label is the only one I have tried so far but it's just so damn good. Scott sent me a trio for being 1500 like on his FB page. Even for a free order it got here unexpectedly fast. Thanks Scott!
Woot! :woohoo:

Still can't believe I got 1500 that quick organically.

Glad you're diggin the sauce!!
hogleg said:
Went down to the farmers mkt. yesterday, met Scott (this dudes cooler than a eskimo) and got the purple and black. well the first bottle of black was gone in two hours. drank half of it on the ride home like a friggen sauceahollic (lucky i did'nt get busted for open container) the rest was finished shortly on fresh corn tortillas at home. much like crack you cant put it down. it just keeps calling
(shit its calling me right now) this is by far without a doubt is the best sauce i have ever had. and the purple may be milder but its flavor is way off the charts. like slap yo mama good.   All the hype really is true!

Scott I want to thank you for making the quality of life better. You are a master of your craft.

I do however have one complaint: why do i have to buy it by the little teensy woozy. Please Scott for the love of god start selling in five gallon buckets.

Hoping to one day make larger bottles. ;)

Was great meeting you yesterday at the market & glad it's close enough for you! That's a terrific market - huge!

Hope to see you there again soon.
Also thanks for the very kind words about my sauces - flavor is everything to me. :)

love to taste your take on a al pastor. Seen the sauces you made with the peppers that were sent to you with the pineapple and ect. That sounded like it would be yumm.  

I still make sauces on the weekends - some are great, some not so great. The one with pineapple & the interesting pepper blend could be in production before Xmas if things go well.

I love the creative process - I can't release every sauce I've played with but making sauce is very grounding for me.

This one was kind of a lucky batch - when working with peppers I've never used before I'm never sure how the ingredients will coordinate to develop flavor or what notes will emerge. Very rare to get a sauce that I really love in one shot, which is why I'll often turn down offers of "hey, if I send you pods will you make sauce?" - too unpredictable & I'd hate to disappoint anyone.

This one just happened to come out really good so I'mma try to hone it just a little to see if I can get it out this year.

Jameson, you are one LUCKY DUDE!!!!  That's totally a jackpot! 

Scott's a stand up business man and his sauces are favorites of my family also.  Love Them! 

Back