• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Messed up

My plants were doing so so well.   They were green and vibrant.  I was happy.  I sprayed a cal mag solution, as directed on the bottle, 1 teaspoon  for 32 oz.. i think it was too much.  Woke up this morning to wilted leaves... bummer....  I don't kno w what to do.. they look wilted, should i spray bottle them with fresh water to take the solution off?? urgent help for hope! lol 

Anyone know of anything i can do let me know.  

Emald001 said:
yea... i know.. but a good spray of calcium is supposed to help. lol.. apparently not. 
Did you spray it in the middle of the day? I put bug spray on my plants when the sun was out and they all shriveled up.

adnewr said:
Did you spray it in the middle of the day? I put bug spray on my plants when the sun was out and they all shriveled up.

Exactly... either spray early, EARLY in the morning or just before the sun goes down.  You don't want to spray them when the plants are surviving the heat from the sun.

Post a pic. THP folks will be able to help. I spray epsom and they wilt a bit. Scared me . I then sprayed with just water and they seemed to like that.

Yes spray the leaves with water enough to rinse them off, but gently trying not to damage the limp leaves.  Even if all leaves are lost, don't give up as the plant may have potential to grow new ones.

Back