• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Looking for these seeds

Hey all. I'm trying to get my hands on as many varieties as I can, and I need you're guys' help.

I'm looking for these seeds:

• Caramel Bhut Jolokia
  • Grapefruit Bhut Jolokia
  • Mustard Bhut Jolokia
  • Peach Bhut Jolokia
  • Trinidad Perfume
  • Chocolate Scotch Bonnets
  • Datil
  • 7 pot Jonah
  • 7 pot brainstrain
  • 7 pot primo
  • 7 pot bubblegum

also, any insanely exotic peppers that any of you have/know of. I know there's some pretty crazy varieties out there. I didn't even know about those bhuts until recently.

Please let me know where to find these guys or if you have any to trade!!  :surprised:  :lol:

Also, are there any bhut varieties that are sweet/not insanely hot?

Really looking for the trinidad perfume.

If you have a spare $10-20 I would hit up a reputable seed vendor first and talk about trading after that ... pepper lover should have most of those varieties you listed available ...or try jungle rain or old barn nursery or the hippy seed company.... 4 off the top of my head ... who you can't go wrong with

Browning said:
Wait two months and this place should be littered with seed
I also want badly the Perfume, and others too, most vendors don't have each of what I want, and many are out of stock now, but as Browning says (and I hope I can hold my itchy fingers and don't start a topic asking for seeds too soon...), in short time will have (I hope...) a flood of seeds here.

Back