make your own damn box of pods! LOTS OF PODS STILL AVAILABLE

OK $17 per sfrb via Paypal. Choose from the list below and tell me what your box shall be comprised of! Boxes must be a combination of varieties (no boxes of one single type). Follow this thread as I'll post when varieties become unavailable. Ummmm.... Guess that's it.
Variety choices:
Carolina Reaper
Trinidad scorpion moruga blend
Caribbean red
Moruga x 7 pot x Bhut carbon (by pepper t)
Primo x butch t (yellow)
Trinidad Beans
Yellow daisy cutter (by m. Arthur)
7 pot peanut (by m. Arthur)
7 pot Jonah
Red CARDI scorpion
Naga x Congo (chocolate)
Moruga scorpion
Cgn21500
Unknown peach fatali x
Fatali x red Savina (red and yellow)
Trinidad Congo (red and yellow)
Brazilian ghost (red)
Trinidad morovars
Butch t x Jonah
7 pot primo yellow
MOA Scotch bonnet
Not a primo red
7 pot bubblegum
7 pot bubblegum elongated
7 pot Douglah red
Black habanero
Cumari do para

Wes is a great grower and has lots of good reviews here.  I have purchased from him in the past and continue to do so with confidence.

Jobu said:
Wes is a great grower and has lots of good reviews here.  I have purchased from him in the past and continue to do so with confidence.
Thanks buddy!!!

Out of fatali x red Savina
KingChile said:
Fatali x red Savina sounds so tasty!
They are ! But I just ran out! Sorry bro!
Still have everything but fatali x Savina

I would highly recommend you not miss out on these pods.. ordered a box today and one a few weeks ago.. here is a pic of the last box

fm42fWy.jpg

Thanks bruh!!!!
Cumari do para and fatali x red Savina are gone
REAPERS, CUMARI do PARA, CGN21500, FATALI X SAVINA, and BUBBLEGUM ARE GONE. EVERYTHING ELSE REMAINS

Can you get me a box delivered by Friday? Family camping trip this weekend and would love to have a variety to bring...

If you thrillseekers think you might have missed out because you didn't get a Reaper, just order up some of the naga x congo, or the Brazilian ghost peppers from him.

Either one of them can easily compete with a Reaper burn. Had a naga x congo this morning for breakfast, and a Brazilian ghost for a nightcap. Kept me warm all day on an unusually cool day in Reno for August.

Ahhhhh... the life of a capsaicin addict.

Naga Chomper said:
If you thrillseekers think you might have missed out because you didn't get a Reaper, just order up some of the naga x congo, or the Brazilian ghost peppers from him.

Either one of them can easily compete with a Reaper burn. Had a naga x congo this morning for breakfast, and a Brazilian ghost for a nightcap. Kept me warm all day on an unusually cool day in Reno for August.

Ahhhhh... the life of a capsaicin addict.
Those are both pretty brutal !!!
sp33d said:
Can you get me a box delivered by Friday? Family camping trip this weekend and would love to have a variety to bring...
I can mail it today if you respond quickly so it shouldn't be a problem

Naga Chomper said:

I totally agree. Received the Brazilian Ghost last week and am really impressed. This is a red version and not only does it have a brutal burn (more so than the Reaper in my experience) but it also has a great flavor... this pepper would make a wonderful powder.

You will not be disappointed from the product joemamma is offering!

cloudhand said:

I totally agree. Received the Brazilian Ghost last week and am really impressed. This is a red version and not only does it have a brutal burn (more so than the Reaper in my experience) but it also has a great flavor... this pepper would make a wonderful powder.

You will not be disappointed from the product joemamma is offering!
Thanks bro!!!

Back