• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Help Please

Here is pics of different leaves from different plants including one green curled leaf. I don't think it is over watering as I think it is a deficiencyy of some sort. I have 5 over wintered plants these leaves came from and have already produced 4 gallons of peppers. Please help. Most leaves on the plants are green .

Looks like a magnesium deficiency!

Not to worry mate. Go to any store, get some EPSOM SALT and mix about 1 tsp. into a gallon of water and water your plants. Even if your plant does not have a magnesium deficiency, this will still surely help.

Greenhouse%20tomato%20magnesium%20deficiency3F.JPG

Magnesium Deficiency in Pepper Plants

[SIZE=10.5pt]Yellowing leaves that are burnt on the end / edges is potassium.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The interval chlorosis is probably magnesium[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Complete yellowing is iron or sulphur. (PH may be too high which is locking out the iron)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]What does the new growth look like? Is it yellow or light coloured? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Are the symptoms confined to only new or old growth?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I think you need Potassium, Magnesium, Iron & maybe sulphur[/SIZE]

I thought it may be magnesium and sulfur from what I read. Hope it worka
There is not alot of new growth as plants were overwintered and in pots and arcabout 3' x 2' if nit 3x3. Pretty large fir northeast in my opinion

Back