• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Marupi Amarelo From Gaby Bronsztein

Great review James. Thanks for mentioning Gardenspouts location. They are only about 25 minutes from me and I wasn't aware of them. And the hydro plants look great.
:cheers:

hogleg said:
Great review James. Thanks for mentioning Gardenspouts location. They are only about 25 minutes from me and I wasn't aware of them. And the hydro plants look great.
:cheers:
Glad you like it. Thanks for watching.
ikeepfish said:
I'm assuming that one didn't have a bleeding stem?  Great review as usual, James. :party:
Thanks!

Do these peppers ripen to cream colored or do they ripen to orange or red eventually?  I've got a lot of them on two plants and have been waiting for ripe ones.  Most look like the pepper in your review James.

SmokenFire said:
Do these peppers ripen to cream colored or do they ripen to orange or red eventually?  I've got a lot of them on two plants and have been waiting for ripe ones.  Most look like the pepper in your review James.
This is the first one for me. I would assume they only ripen to the cream color.

Back