• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Bhutlah - pepperlover.com

hogleg said:
Core! nice review. I've been nibbling on one of judy's Bhutlahs the last few days. Its a badass pod
Thanks, still figuring this thing out.

filmost said:
Nice one Wes! Is this the Chocolate Bhutlah?
I'm not sure, Judy will have to chime in here. I'm still fairly new to the superhots and all the different subtypes.

PepperLover said:
NOT the one created by steve Standbyfire
this is one of my crosses Bhut Jolokia Brown X Douglah 

Nice review Wes. 

Oooooh so there are two... OO; Iiinteresting.

Nice review. I am growing the "cousin" to the bhutlah, the brown naglah (seeds from Buckeye Pepper Company).  It is a cross between a Naga Jolokia and a Douglah. It is also plenty hot!

Good review, thanks for sharing. Did a nice job taming that best. I turned most of the bhutlahs I ordered into powder and froze the rest for sauce/cooking later. Ate a few fresh (cooking and small pieces on crackers w/ cheese, etc) definitely some freaking hot damn pods. They were just full of oil, it was crazy! Can't thank her enough for making her bhutlah available and I hope she will have some more for sale in the near future. Really hoping she might have some of her fresh lavas for sale this year or maybe even her chocolate brain strain but that's probably just a dream lol.

Am i wrong or is judy at pepperlover like the ultimate pepper creator?does anyone know when these will be offered for sale?

Back