• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Liebesapfel From Refining Fire Chiles

http://youtu.be/D32Bp70N-bI
Liebesapfel-(Capsicum annuum) Liebesapfel-Pronounced Lee-bes-app-full. A very sweet pimento cheese type pepper from Germany. Cheese peppers get the name cheese because Spanish Artisan cheese makers used them for their sweetness and coloring for their cheeses centuries ago. The name Liebesapfel means "Love Apple". This name has also been given to a variety of Tomato. The Liebesapfel peppers ripen from green to brown and finally red. Sweetest when red. It is an early producer and does well in cooler climates and shorter growing seasons. It is great for salads, roasting or stuffing.  The Liebesapfel chile Plants get just over 2 feet tall.

www.superhotchiles.com

Fascinating pepper. Sounds amazing for salad experimentation. I'm alarmingly nescient anything growing in Germany. I wonder how locally available that is in the states. Thanks for the review.

UrbanNoir75 said:
Fascinating pepper. Sounds amazing for salad experimentation. I'm alarmingly nescient anything growing in Germany. I wonder how locally available that is in the states. Thanks for the review.
You can find this at www.superhotchiles.com. Not many else growing this in the States. Thanks for watching!

Back