• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

greenhouse Mini outdoor Greenhouse

Hi everyone!!

I've started building a mini outdoor greenhouse for my backyard. It's 175x110x60 (height x width x deep).

First, I've stuck them with white glue. The next step is to put the sticks for the width ;)

uZfX0nC.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/mFamU

VirgilCane said:
Nice!! I hope it goes well for you! Are you going to be screwing everything together once the glue sets?

Yes, I have to buy wood and plastic and then screw them together.

Cool project. When you get tired of it and want to try another cheap and easy frame try going with PVC pipe and fittings. Don't even need to glue them. Use cinder block and cheap wood for shelves or comparable material so frame is separate from shelves.

Hawaiianero said:
Cool project. When you get tired of it and want to try another cheap and easy frame try going with PVC pipe and fittings. Don't even need to glue them. Use cinder block and cheap wood for shelves or comparable material so frame is separate from shelves.

Yes, I want to use cheap wood for a frame and a plastic grid for the pots shelves.

ajtudela said:
A lot of thanks!! 

I can modify that system using Arduino platform, that is pretty simple to me

Or you can buy automatic vent arms put your fan/lights on a aqauarium/reptile timer with day/night settings and install a drip system on a timer and humidifier or shade cloth.

Back