BBG 7 Pot all colors

Have you got any pods or seeds closed pollinated of 7 pot bubblegums? Im looking for all available colors. I hear someone has developed a chocolate variation on the dl that's unstable.. please PM me. Ive had no luck acquiring even just regular seeds of bubblegum or pods 
I have wanted to try them for so long so I joined this forum after a couple of weeks of back and forth observing the website. 

Thanks!

I will have some free isolated red bbg7 seeds in another couple of weeks. Just pm if you still need any. Pods I am keeping for seed are showing color on the calyx first like a few others has posted here. 

I think I have bbg7 long w/o calyx and the tiny  bb7 with red calyx.

Now looking for Bubblegum 7 Pot
Brown/Chocolate
Caramel
Yellow
Black**

I will pay more than the fair price.
I'd prefer to discuss how much the sellers asking price in PM.

I'm really driven to finding seeds for them. These plants will be grown for my own pleasure.
I'm not trying to take business away from anybody. I just find them really fascinating.
The amount of work and years of developing strains and horticultural expertise to make these peppers exist just leaves me in awe.
It would bring me great pleasure to have them in my garden by next year but I will start them inside as soon as I get the seeds.
Please if you have them share them with me even if they are F1 and unstable. I would like to help making it stable. And when they become stable,
I will not take credit for them. I will leave that to the person who shared with me the F1 seeds. Please from one fellow Bubblegum 7 pot lover to another.
Share with me the experience.

Thanks!
-Paul

right Rick. Doesn't it take like 7 -8 generations to have it be a stable strain? not really sure what year the first red one with the bleeding calyx came about.. Its a pretty cool progression still.

Hi I  just wanted to keep this thread alive. Still have not gotten any bubblegum 7 seeds for yellow, caramel, orange. brown, black. please is you have seeds share them with me. thank you!!

I have 7 tiny seedlings. If these produce. I'll let you know
The orange

.doesn't really exist... the seeds I got from the guy in Germany mentioned no one he gave seed to came out orange

Just know hammer from Germany was not successful in anyone with seeds had sent to that has orange. It was blood orange fo mine. But turned red... the uK people the only ones with the yellow. I believe grant as well but he planted all the seeds. Henry

I know these photos,
I would like to grow all colors of the bbg, but much are F1, I lool on web the blu, yellow, and orange for now, and a bhut jolokia white with the white calix

Back