• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Venezuelan Tiger From Refining Fire Chiles

http://youtu.be/StZjA-qdFvc

Venezuelan Tiger-(Capsicum chinense)-This is a very rare pepper. How rare?? Jim's friend from the U.K. Chris obtained the seeds in 2012 from his friend's grandmothers backyard in Venezuela. So really as of 2013 nobody has these. The Venezuelan Tiger peppers can get up to the size of a small hand grenade. They ripen from light green to bright red. They have a mild heat level and are extremely sweet. They are ideal for making a sweet Asian style sauce. The Venezuelan Tiger chile pepper plants can reach almost 4 feet in height.

www.superhotchiles.com

Nice review.I think its really cool to see mild or sweet pepper reviews,also gives you guys a break from the scorchers.Great job smokin james.

mpicante said:
Nice review.I think its really cool to see mild or sweet pepper reviews,also gives you guys a break from the scorchers.Great job smokin james.
Thanks! It is a nice break for sure but my wife just called me to me I have 3 boxes of peppers show up today and think there are some scorchers in there.

No, rather hard to describe; sweet but not fruity, not like a bell either. Just, different.

You have to try one, then you will know.

Back