• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Any idea?

R3LISH said:
Like a lot of newbies, I made the mistake of buying from him. If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have. Good learning experience tho so it wasn't a total waste. Going to order seeds soon for 2015. But not from him.
Yeah I was about to put in an order from  PJ until I stumbled on to this site. Didn't take very long to realize how bad a mistake that would've been. Check out Judy aka Pepperlover here in the forum or go to pepperlover.com. Excellent quality/quantity/prices for a large variety of superhots. Also a very awesome person to do business with.

To bad you didnt get what you ordered, I would go with Judy at pepperlover.com also.
She just put up her new list of peppers. Some like the Devil's Brain and Devil's heart are some she is working with, also she has some reapers along with Moruga and brain strains.
If it was legal we would put out a warning on this guy he's as bad as Amazon, where you might have gotten bell pepper seeds, oh yeah he gives them out too, so you got lucky and at least it was a hot pepper.

Back