• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Santa ain't gonna come here no more

Well I posted elsewhere that 2 of Santa's helpers were going to send me some SPECIAL packages.
I notified the DEA,FBI ,HOMELAND SECURITY etc.

I was told that I would get the packages AFTER Christmas because of the nature of Said packages might cause Santa some problems IF I wasn't one of his first stops.

Might cause problems with Santa,his Reindeer and other packages in his bag.

Some kid might get a toy sprinkled with something they didn't want if my package leaked or if it just was too close to said present.

Needless to say,I guessed it was probably Powders and or seeds from Super Hots and lesser incindiarys.

Well,the day after Christmas,a guy knocked on my door.

He had a HEAVILY singed Beard and hair.
Smelt like a wet dog that was dried too close to the fireplace...kinda burnt hair or?

He looked like he used to be fat but had lost A LOT of weight recently and smelled like something that just came out of my smoker...
Kinda looked like me after I lost 80lbs. during Chemo.
Loose cloths that the pants kept falling down...

Outside I saw what looked like the body of a T Bucket that you sometimes find full of bullet holes in the forest and red/brown with rust.
Just the body,nothing else.
There were several animals that kinda looked like deer that you might see running from a forest fire hitched to it.

One had a semi shiney kinda dull, brick colored, nose that kinda glowed through the red ash coloring.
All the deer like critters looked beat up and tired or something.
I don't know what a deer like critter looks like with a cold,but these guys had runny noses and caughed a lot(I think they were having breathing difficulties,don't really know what a deer cough sounds like).
They didn't seem very healthy either way.

The skiney guy mumbled something , sounded angry as he handed me the 2 packages and then limped to the rusted,bullet riddled T bucket looking thing with skids.

As he left he yelled,Screw you and your Christmas and I won't stop by your place EVER again.
I think he flipped me the bird as he struggled down the driveway to the street.

Package 1 was seeds and powders.
50 varieties of seeds AND powder(Reaper,Black Naga,Yellow Brain,Mixed Aji's,yellow Douglah.Trinidad Douglah and orange Bhut).
the other contained red Super powder,Chocolate Thunder and Pimenta Chris Fat Red.

I'm thinking the guy might have been one of the drunks from the Salvation Army or AA that fell off the Wagon,BUT I never seen or heard of one of them driving a burnt out T Bucket pulled by any kind of crispy critters.

It took me a couple days to write this.

I hope it wasn't the real Santa Claus...
I'm screwed if it was...

I think I'll take the powders out for a test drive and wait until next year to see what is up. :)

Santa's helpers know who you are.
Thank you VERY much.
Powders are GREAT and I'll make sure the seeds go to good homes(there was a ton of each variety).

My mind keeps conjuring up Santa Claus in a Wile E. Coyote mishap -- or poor Wile E., in a Santa suit -- getting pyrotechnically 'grinched'. This story paints some very funny mind-pictures!

I can't wait to hear what happens to the Easter Bunny this year at your place!

Messin with any kind of Bunny here might get me some major warning points. LOL

But I only post the truth...

Fried Bunnies?

April isn't a time that people are sending out stuff.
Everyone is in pre garden mode.

But ya never know...
Easter Bunnies are from all over the place.
Ya never know about stray eggs...

Back